Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm never touching speedball again!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
WARNING! THIS IS GRAPHIC! (and very long, but a crazy story)

I hadn't done speedball(for those of you who don't know what it is, its coke +heroin) for a couple weeks and didn't have the urge too. But a friend called me up and said he had some and would give me a good deal on some. So we met up, and he shot it up for me in his car at a local gas station. It wasn't alot (or so he said) he said he would give me a bigger hit when we got more. I didn't feel anything when he was done. I didnt feel anything at all (not 15 seconds or minutes later) so we were on our way to go buy some more from this dealer he knows.

I saw my first drug deal and it was weird. :eek2: The guy parked in front of us, waited for 5 minutes, then one of the guys that was with me, got out and got into his car. We followed them for about another 5 minutes until they stopped and my friend got out and got back into our car. Turns out-the guy only gave him 2 coke and 1 heroin. (they came in like little balloons and I didn't know how my friend could tell the difference because they were like blue, pink and red) I was the one with the money that day and earlier I spilled most of the speedball he bought (with my money) so he was gonna make it and not me :blush:

I also saw how he made the speedball. It was the worst smell I have ever smelt (I have done it 8 or 9 other times and I couldn't smell it at all) I didn't watch him the whole time because I was airing myself to death (he didnt have air conditioning in his car) But when I was watching him, I saw him with the spoon in one hand and I think it was the heroin (because it was blackish) and he was trying to melt it. He had a lighter in the other hand burning the bottom of it. I was so paranoid the cops would show up (we were in a Mcdonalds parking lot) and then after the ball was all dissolved into the liquid, he put it in the needle. I don't have veiny arms so it took forever to find a vein in mine. The string was around my arm for a bit till I started to lose feeling then he panicked because he still couldnt find a big vein. So he shot it in a small vein (in my other arm because I usually shoot every time in my left arm because it has more veins but it was pretty sore) He said that this one would be so much more powerful than the last one. it wasnt even 5 seconds after he shot it up, that I was feeling it. I got out of the car and I said to my friend "lets go inside because its way hot out here" and when I heard my voice, it was so high pitched and it didnt even sound like my voice. I couldnt see straight at all. My vision was going up and down. I had to grab onto my friend as we walked in because I was stumbling. I couldnt breathe too well either. I could feel my chest getting tighter. He walked me to the bathroom so I could splash some water on my face and try to look normal because I had to go back home soon. So I was sitting in the stall, trying to get my vision clear. And when i stood up, I kept hitting the sides of the stalls attempting to stand. Then I fell flat on the floor and I remember opening my eyes and seeing the nasty drain right to the side of me and thinking that was the sickest thing I've ever seen. But I couldn't get up and move because my body was tingling. My guy friend yelled in the bathroom it was time to go and I heard him but I couldn't say anything back. I didn't know why I couldnt, I just couldnt talk. I couldnt move or anything. So he freaked out and picked me up and blood was running down my face. I could talk but it was really slurred words that took me a bit to say. We got outside and he ran to get the car. People walked past me and asked me if I was ok and I just looked at them. I couldnt say anything back even though I tried. I was starting to get really hot so I took off my socks and shoes. We got into the car and my friend that shot it up for me (who has been doing speedball for a long time and knew what was going on with me) said that if I have to throw up, to hurry and do it because I'll feel better after. So I was trying to throw up for 10 minutes outside of the car and I couldnt. I was fucking hot and my face started getting really itchy. I always itched my arms (where I shot before) and they turned into nasty scabs. I was in hell. The other times I had done speedball, it was NOT this bad. So we got into the car and I was like "omg! im gonna puke, hurry gimme soemthing" so my friend threw me a jacket he was gonna throw away before and I puked in that. I get embarassed when I think about it now but at the time I didn't care because I thought I was in hell. So we threw the jacket away and we found some Target bag and on the 30 minute drive home, I threw up about 6 times. Thankfully it was soo just liquids. The guy that shot it for me had shot the whole needle full in. Usually when I had done it, I only did half the needle and I got a good high for about 15 minutes. I had never had the urge to throw up or anything with the times before. Yeah I was really hot but it was bearable. When I got home, my mum was freaking out because I said I was going to be gone for only an hour and turns out, I was gone for 4 1/2 hours :blush: the first thing I did when I got home was run to my room, rip of all my clothes because I was unbelievably hot and I got on some shorts and a tank top. I continued to throw up everytime I got up the rest of that day (whcih was about 6 times). I told my mum I was dehydrated. She believed me at first but after the first 3 times of throwing up, she knew I wasnt telling her everything. So she made me pee in a cup and I freaked out and texted one of my friends and asked how long it takes to get speedball out of your system and his exact words were "to put it bluntly you havent got a hope in hell of passing the test." :( so I knew it was hopeless after that. I drank tons of water while I was laying down before I took the test because I didnt think it would show up. (trying to out smart the damn test) and after I got up and peed in the cup for my mum. I stood up, and threw up ALL THE WATER that I just bearly drank. :lol: the test came back positive for heroin and coke. My mum said if I failed one more test, she's going to send me to residential rehab (which is like loooong term rehab. the shortest amount of time youll spend there if you get better is about 24 months) I know I'm not gonna do it again because after that bad trip, I really don't have the want for the high again. All this happened Tuesday afternoon and it is Thursday night and I'm still pretty slow. Speedball is not the smartest thig to get involved with and I don't plan to ever touch it again. Even though no one in my family believes me when I say that Im not going to touch it again, I still know I wont. Speedball is a fucked up drug, please stay away from it. :(

Comments

• Options
    It all makes sense now after that txt message you sent me :crazyeyes:

Doesn't sound like the most enjoyable experience, but I have limited knowledge when it comes to Herion, I'm not really one to go injecting myself with anything.. Having said that, I had an interesting experience with opium and 2-cb over the weekend but thats another story... ;)

Steer clear of it hun, you don't want to end up at Rehab or worst cases in hosptial for ODing, look after yourself, we don't want anything bad happening to you! :(
  • Options
    Scary stuff, that mix is very hard to get right even with purity that you know let alone with stuff you dont. Its exceedingly dangerous, but then I'm guessing you dont need me to tell you that.

How did your mum test you? Did she have a kit there?

Honestly seems the best policy here, sit down with your mum and tell her what happened, how bad you felt and how your not going to do it again.

Strange that you call it a speedball, the mix of cocaine and heroin is usually termed a snowball.

Justin; you can get opium, curious, I always thought it wasnt available in 'western' countries. Its not red rock opium is it?
  • Options
    oh i used to love them ...just thinking about it makes me quiver!
    we called 'em goof balls.
    but ...your on dangerous ground.
  • Options
    I always thought it was speedball. My ex dealer and his missus always used to do it but with speed and heroin instead of coke.
    That sounds pretty scarey. You shouldnt let someone you dont know well do it for you, as they dont know/care what you can physically take.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I always thought it was speedball. My ex dealer and his missus always used to do it but with speed and heroin instead of coke.
    That sounds pretty scarey. You shouldnt let someone you dont know well do it for you, as they dont know/care what you can physically take.

exactly if someone else is doing it let them know how low or high your tolorance is.... maybe you said, and he just thought fuck it who knows.

im not a expert on shooting up never done it but i`d think probably shoot up a bit see how u feel then shoot up more if u wish... its better then banging it all in one go cos you really are playing with fire.

Also hate to say it but you say now you wont touch it again but who knows how you will feel in a few weeks time.... Dont give in cos it will be too much hassle afterwards and you WILL end up in rehab and who knows how long your be trapped in there and you know YOU dont want that!

i dont really either :(