Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

your guide to ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the dead.
this place is dying.
r.i.p
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    Its definately getting quieter and quieter...:(

    That might be a good thing.
    Its probably happened tonite because the English are getting drunk and starting fights after watching the football ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    Its definately getting quieter and quieter...:(
    i remember when i were a lad ...this place would be realy busy ...;ots of fighting and bitching and laughing. that doesn't seem to be allowed anymore.
    what happened to pointless and meaningless?
    the friggin politicaly correct and over sensative are succeeding in building a souless world.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's been getting quieter for the last 10 months. To be honest people get fed up of being bitched at. This place is for young people and teenagers, a lot of older or maturer people forget this. So what if you dont like a thread, why bitch at people that do? Manners and courtesy are out of the window here. If people get their facts wrong they are pounced on! I doubt all the offenders actually talk to people like this in real life.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just said the exact opposite of you Rolley! I agree all the bitchin was good but it used to be in jest and lighter spirit. Now it's to personal.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I just said the exact opposite of you Rolley! I agree all the bitchin was good but it used to be in jest and lighter spirit. Now it's to personal.
    i've just had a twenty pound bet england get sent home! i'll laugh my little cottons poff if they do.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    This place goes through cycles. It gets busy then it gets quiet - it gets bitchy then it gets all nice.
    In the three+ years I've been posting here, that in my experience is all it is.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just looked who's on line ...a guest reporting a post! how dare they? the cheek of it.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    just looked who's on line ...a guest reporting a post! how dare they? the cheek of it.
    I wonder who they are reporting!!!!

    and what is a guest doing moderating duites for??
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I wonder who they are reporting!!!!

    and what is a guest doing moderating duites for??

    Probably a member who is on annomanous so you cannot see he is online.. guest can't report posts I don't think
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    just looked who's on line ...a guest reporting a post! how dare they? the cheek of it.

    well how rude.


    and yeah it is a bit quiet.....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Skive
    This place goes through cycles. It gets busy then it gets quiet - it gets bitchy then it gets all nice. In the three+ years I've been posting here, that in my experience is all it is.
    Skive's hit the nail on the head there, the boys got it spot on... remember when Melanie (I forget her thesite name) did that 'I Love You' thread shortly after we had the whole GFMars vs Turtle sarga that divided everyone up.. same thing there.. just wait and it'll all turn about into roses again! ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Probably a member who is on annomanous so you cannot see he is online.. guest can't report posts I don't think
    if your on invisible mode like i am and a few others you don't show up as a guest.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i remember when i were a lad ...this place would be realy busy ...;ots of fighting and bitching and laughing. that doesn't seem to be allowed anymore.

    yeah we had some giggles didnt we :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    yeah we had some giggles didnt we :D
    oi ...what you doing up?
    heres me about to go to my bed ...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    oi ...what you doing up?
    heres me about to go to my bed ...

    Funny you should say that, i was just of to mine as well :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dunno about everyone elese but for the first 35 months I was here they were buzzing, then the first time it went quiet. I really dont think it ever quite picked up again.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    3-5 months maybe?

    i dunno, loads of people seem to have left.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think some people have left, others are revising/having exams, shit some of us have even got jobs!

    Well its the summer hols soon so I think it will quicken up a bit. Or do most people use this at school/uni?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I agree with Skive.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda

    Well its the summer hols soon so I think it will quicken up a bit.
    some of us are already on them
    some of us are already bored with them.

    i wanna go to college!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wish I was back at college, you dossers, its such an easy life.

    I wouldnt fit in there anymore, being so old and frail.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    some of us are already on them
    some of us are already bored with them.

    i wanna go to college!
    I'm sorry you feel that way already... That's how my summers were in the last few years, but from what I knew of you I'd thought you could have some fun.

    I hope I'm smart enough to do what I can to prevent my summer from being like that once more... LEARN TO SPEAK, YOU IDIOTIC SELF!!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its only now because most of my friends are older and so have loads of exams at the moment whereas i have one next week and thats it.

    a week in greece with only my parents though. much fun. i think all those books i havent read will be done and dusted after the like 5 days we're actually in kimi
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    its only now because most of my friends are older and so have loads of exams at the moment whereas i have one next week and thats it.

    a week in greece with only my parents though. much fun. i think all those books i havent read will be done and dusted after the like 5 days we're actually in kimi
    Kimi? That's my grandma's town where I go every summer!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    haha no shit.
    my mum's been going there every year for about 38 years.
    i've gone every summer since i was 6 weeks old.

    thats so strange, its such a small town too!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If you think Kimi itself is small, you should see some of the villages around. Far apart, small, and with very few people.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    haha yeah i know!
    i come from london so everything is small to me!
    ah. am not looking forward to when the markets come in the morning. so so noisey, can't take it when i'm sleeping!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Funny you should say that, i was just of to mine as well :D

    Coincidence? [/rumour mode]

    I agree with Skive, it's a cycle this place goes through - especially in the summer/Christmas.

    Besides, as long as some of us hang around to pass on our wisdom to the newbies, to shout at their txt talk and to type "Dude. Post. Dead" why worry about anyting else...?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Coincidence? [/rumour mode]

    I agree with Skive, it's a cycle this place goes through - especially in the summer/Christmas.

    Besides, as long as some of us hang around to pass on our wisdom to the newbies, to shout at their txt talk and to type "Dude. Post. Dead" why worry about anyting else...?
    and politics has gone right down hill. we need a good illegal and immoral war or summat.
    and all the people who get beaten up in there keep leaving!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well if you agree agree it goes in circles then im well confused! this place never picked up from ages ago! maybe im just too much of a thrill seeker!
Sign In or Register to comment.