Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Bitchyness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry for the rant but why are some people on this board so bitchy when people ask for advice??

For example loads of people started bitching towards hellfire when he was concerned about drinking lots of water. Iv had people be bitchy to me aswell.

Its this kinda attitude that wont make this board look very appealing soon enough.

*gets ready for a real gunning*

Comments

• Options
    I'm normally very pleasant, apart from with z0ma (bastard).

Have a look in the Drugs section, everyones lovely in there.
  • Options
    Hellfire upset alot of people on this board over time. Some people don't like to let things drop.

I guess thats life.
    I only get funny when someone pisses me off.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I guess thats life.
    I only get funny when someone pisses me off.

:yes:

I don't think I'm overly bitchy tbh.
  • Options
    used to be loads o bitching ... but it's been over controlled by the over sensetive.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'm normally very pleasant, apart from with z0ma (bastard).

Have a look in the Drugs section, everyones lovely in there.

Because drug users are usually nice people.

I agree its calmed down a little over time but still its kinda annoying when you come on here asking for advice because your concerned and someone has a go at you for it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Because drug users are usually nice people.

I agree its calmed down a little over time but still its kinda annoying when you come on here asking for advice because your concerned and someone has a go at you for it.
    i've not realy seen much of that to be honest. usualy there is some good advice to be had. surely if someone is having a go at someone asking for advice they are a tiny minority.
  • Options
    'Cause everyone hates Hellfire, basically.

I don't think he realises though 'cause he's still here :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    'Cause everyone hates Hellfire, basically.

I don't think he realises though 'cause he's still here :(
    i must have missed something.
  • Options
    Cause everyone hates Hellfire, basically.

Do they ? and you speak for the whole site ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

I hate to say it but a good portion of the regs do seem to. I'm not saying Hellfire isn't welcome here, but he obviously clashes with a lot of people and sometimes it just makes sense to move on. Though he is completely entitled to stay here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    but still its kinda annoying when you come on here asking for advice because your concerned and someone has a go at you for it.

when/where has that happened to you?
  • Options

All "bullying" aside, you must be able to see for yourself he doesn't get on with the vast majority of people here, and he gets flamed for practically every thread he starts.

If you can't see that, you're either blind or trying far too hard to be nice.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I hate to say it but a good portion of the regs do seem to. I'm not saying Hellfire isn't welcome here, but he obviously clashes with a lot of people and sometimes it just makes sense to move on. Though he is completely entitled to stay here.

He makes fools out of some of the regs, he knows what he's doing and they bite every time.

I personally find it hilarious that everytime he starts a thread someone starts bickering. We all know the routine, rudey posts sommat..........wingebag replies. Same story every time.

Sometimes its better than Big Brother :lol:
  • Options
    All "bullying" aside, you must be able to see for yourself he doesn't get on with the vast majority of people here, and he gets flamed for practically every thread he starts.

If you can't see that, you're either blind or trying far too hard to be nice.

No im not blind, i see the flaming.

Fooking hilarious it is......keep up the good work :thumb:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    He makes fools out of some of the regs

He does, how do you work that one out?
  • Options
    He makes fools out of some of the regs, he knows what he's doing and they bite every time.

He sure does. And he has nothing better to do than come here and piss people off... for what purpose?
    I personally find it hilarious that everytime he starts a thread someone starts bickering.

For hilarious, read fucking annoying.
  • Options
    For those who believe Hellfire to be perfectly innocent, I would like you to look at this unprovoked attack he posted on the forums, then promptly deleted when I responded.

innocent.JPG

Please note mods, this is not an attempt to cause trouble or cause offence, I'm merely stating 100% fact here. Please feel free to check the logs if you do not believe me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    He does, how do you work that one out?

Cos he aint as stupid as some people seem to think. He knows he is gonna get a response and by god does he get one.....every thread.
    So whats he do ? starts thread, wingers winge and people sit here pissing themselves cos Rudey got some of the regs coming out with comments like the one Kiezo just posted 'fucking annoying ' :lol:

Hey im having a laugh, keep it up :D
  • Options
    So whats he do ? starts thread, wingers winge and people sit here pissing themselves cos Rudey got some of the regs coming out with comments like the one Kiezo just posted 'fucking annoying

You missed the 'stir up trouble, then run to moderators playing the innocent' trick, he does that very well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    You missed the 'stir up trouble, then run to moderators playing the innocent' trick, he does that very well.

I endorse this event and/or product
  • Options
    do some people take this place seriously?
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT

He isnt always the instigator here, there are others who stir soon as they see his name.

Im off to bed now, so tara :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken

When did you turn into Mayor Quimby from The Simpsons? :p
  • Options
    He isnt always the instigator here, there are others who stir soon as they see his name.

Oh, so you do acknowledge that he does stir up his fair percentage of trouble, without me needing to produce the Messenger logs or masses of abusive email he's sent me.

To be honest I really don't care. He isn't worth getting banned over.
  • Options
    You're giving him way too much credit. He isn't clever and he doesn't deliberately try and stir people up. He genuinely doesn't know if it's a good idea whether or not to put superglue in his arm. Pity him, don't praise him.
  • Options
    i dread to think what would happen if some kid woith learning difficulties ever comes to this place.
  • Options
    Now I wouldn't see that as a problem. Provided his disability doesn't encourage him to act in certain ways he would be fine.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken

unfortunately yes :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Cos he aint as stupid as some people seem to think.

Anyone who's made it past pre-school English would disagree with you there.
    He knows he is gonna get a response and by god does he get one.....every thread.

And the point in that is...?
    So whats he do ? starts thread, wingers winge and people sit here pissing themselves cos Rudey got some of the regs coming out with comments like the one Kiezo just posted 'fucking annoying ' :lol:

LOL YEAH TAHT WAS REALLY FUNNIES ESPECIALLY TEH WAY I PUT IT IN BOLD COS FUNNY THINGS USUALYL AER EMPAHSAHIED LIEK THAT!!!!!111
  • Options
    what is the point of this thread?
    it's just going to end up being closed with a:

'if you lot don't stop this boring samey bitching im going to close these boards' from one of the mods.