Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Looks like Big Brother 5 is over

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Channel 4 have pulled all coverage of the show even including the live 24hr online streaming.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: Looks like Big Brother 5 is over
    Originally posted by Crispy
    Channel 4 have pulled all coverage of the show even including the live 24hr online streaming.

but it's on now..
  • Options
    Check this site for the resent goings on:

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/
  • Options
    Well, according to that site you posted, the live feeds are back up and running, and it looks like BB is still going.
    I doubt if they'd ever stop it. Even if a load of the housemates left, they'd have other backup people to bring in, and the game would continue.
    It looks like they've just pushed the wrong people just that bit too far. You can't blame some of the people in there for snapping.
  • Options
    heh. That was *so* coming. Victor looked totally pissed off when those two thickos came back.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    heh. That was *so* coming. Victor looked totally pissed off when those two thickos came back.
    Everybody I know, including myself, just calls Victor a "knob". He's full of insecurities, and now paranioa must be driving him up the wall. I can't see him lasting long.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Everybody I know, including myself, just calls Victor a "knob". He's full of insecurities, and now paranioa must be driving him up the wall. I can't see him lasting long.
    i dont watch it myself, but to the public still vote for who stays in? if thats the case he will prob be there for awhile cause he keeps things interesting by the sounds of it
  • Options
    I think that they should stop big brother altogether. The 5th one is there any need?! I think its shite and they're just running out of decent programmes to do! :mad:
  • Options
    Oooh, i didnt see the fighting! When did that happen? I went to bed after Emma and Michelle went back in the house, screaming :yeees:
  • Options
    I didn't see all this either, but I'm not at all surprised. Seemed to be a bit too provocative of the producers et al, there are colossal egos about to be smashed to pieces here, and anyone with half a brain knows that people don't take that well in real life, let alone when their come-down is being screened into people's homes.

Personally, I despise myself for actually caring, because my brain says that they're a bunch of insipid twits and they all deserve each other...but however much of a knob Victor is (and man, he is!) I don't think I could tolerate Emma, Michelle, Marco etc and their crap for very long either.
  • Options
    From what I saw last night.

That Marco started jumping about in Jasons face, then Jason went skitzo and smashed up a table, and said he was gonna kill Marco (oh how I wish he would)

Dunno what happened with the rest of it, but I think Victor MIGHT have pushed Nadia, he MIGHT have spat on Emma, and he MIGHT have chucked wine over her too.

Oh, and he said he was gonna kill Emma too.

I wish someone would kill Jason though, everything pisses me off about that fanny.
  • Options
    http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=5854

OOH! I can't wait to see BBLB tonight, there'll be mayhem about it!!1

I wanna watch it on e4, but not much seems to be happening ;\
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    I can't wait to see BBLB tonight, there'll be mayhem about it!!1

Yeah, it'll be better than the usual un-necessary crap they have on there about the lines on the housemates palms dictate their mental state and socil position in the house, or whatever else :eek2:

Man, last night was funny :thumb:
  • Options
    I really love this year, Emma and Michelle remind me of me and Nicky, we just scream and eeeerthang!

Heh. But aye, this year's been the best. NO ONE knows what to expect, and the two with the least respect in the house are the most natural and I think they'll be the last two remaining.

People who HATE them just now publically will eventually grow to love them I reckon. Provided the producers are careful to show what footage flaunts them, really.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

Heh. But aye, this year's been the best. NO ONE knows what to expect, and the two with the least respect in the house are the most natural and I think they'll be the last two remaining.

People who HATE them just now publically will eventually grow to love them I reckon. Provided the producers are careful to show what footage flaunts them, really.

:yes:
  • Options
  • Options

'Joker like you trying to act like some kind of black guy' has to be one of the best lines in that.

Muchos scandal :hyper:
  • Options
    I think Victor is the best guy in there. Its a game and he is playing it, he comes out with some funny stuff abusing the "knobs" who are Nadia, Marco, Daniel and that stuck up bitch Vanessa. Also Michelle is an insecure paranoid weirdo, jealous as fuck over stuart who she's known for 2minutes, Emma is just dumb as fuck who can't follow the simplest of instructions without assistance. Victor or Jay to win. :)
    Just to add: I don't think Victor will win or get close now because he has being found out cos of the bedsit thing. He was playing the game well though cos only the "bedsit babes" voted for him.
  • Options
    lol oo i wish Victor would be killed :mad:
  • Options
    that clip is great! if only is showed more. Victor is mad...and also needs to widen his vocabulary. I dont think Emma understood what was going on. That was great viewing!
  • Options
    that clips great! i hate victor though, he's such a tosser
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    lol oo i wish Victor would be killed :mad:
    I like him, I like his cocky attitude. :) I think aswell it is because this is the 1st BB where we have had someone actually playing the game to win and being so obvious about it (the other being Nick but he was sly), I think it makes good viewing "Lets start picking some of these fuckers off" :)

To be honest, apart from the 1st BB I haven't really being interested in any of them because although all the people seemed pretty nice people that doesn't make good viewing. In this one we have lasses getting there "baps" out all the time, Victor and Jason scheming and playing the game, couples getting it on, Ahmed spooking people out and smashing stuff, Marco being scared to say owt to Ahmed, a She-Man running about, it all makes good viewing. It wouldn't be the same in there without Victor, he is the man :)
  • Options
    I never knew anything happened till i came upon this thread..

Damn! That video clip is something else

Makes for great viewing you gotta admit

but where does it go from here
  • Options
    OMG I was just watching bb live on E4 and reading the texts messages on the bottom and had to come online to find out what the hell was going on! Will we see what happened tonight on channel 4? I hate victor he is just annoying. :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    It wouldn't be the same in there without Victor, he is the man :)

Yup.

I think he's the only real one in there, the jumpy about screamy ones are so false.

Like Marco for example, I mean no-one is naturally like that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Like Marco for example, I mean no-one is naturally like that.
    Agreed, I wouldn't be able to handle it in there with the likes of Marco and the screaming girlies. (unless they were screaming for a reason ;) )
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    'Joker like you trying to act like some kind of black guy' has to be one of the best lines in that.
    definatley.
    haha i missed it last night oh well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    I like him, I like his cocky attitude. :) I think aswell it is because this is the 1st BB where we have had someone actually playing the game to win and being so obvious about it (the other being Nick but he was sly), I think it makes good viewing "Lets start picking some of these fuckers off" :)

Agreed. :yes:
  • Options
    Will we see the action tonight? I am so gutted that I missed it. That clip was good tho.
  • Options
  • Options
    "Shell was also present - very much shaken up by the whole affair - and shortly before 2am she collapsed on the bathroom floor" - In what sense?