Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

HELP! wtf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just loading up a game of champ man. i had one window open from the site and i had one yahoo messenger window open, and just ranomdly the screen went black, as it if had been turned off, and champ man shut down and my desktop background ( which is a photo i took) has gone) completely flippin random and a bloody pain in the arse, coz this has happened before altho champ man wasnt loading up

ANy ideas.... :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Options
    CM is a wkd game.

Have a look on www.sigames.com or www.thedugout.net and see if there is a patch for it... I think it's could be a little buggy.
  • Options
    sounds like something to do with your graphics card. Though I don't see how CM would challenge it :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    sounds like something to do with your graphics card. Though I don't see how CM would challenge it :confused:

Its never realy done it before anyway, its very strange.....

Ive also noticed a couple of times when cm is loading up it seems to make the desktop background "vanish" for a few seconds then it reappears
  • Options
    One question, have you played with the CM editor by any chance?