Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Mozilla firefox

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had to unInstall and reInstall firefox earlier today. after having done so i decided to download new themes for it and all was going fine. i also downloaded some other extensions for it, which i monitored and they downloaded fine. I then decided to close down the mozilla window and after i did it i got a small box with a message refering to " Mozilla is still downloading a file extension, this may take a minute" That was about 2/3 hrs ago i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice but each time i keep getting this message.

wtf is going on anyone got any idea or can give me any help.

Ive just uninstalled it once again because i now cant use it !

Ok, bit of an edit here but : Firefox is now working but its gone into (safe mode) and i have no idea how it did that nor how to make it work properly?? Any help would be be very greatful for it

Comments

• Options
    You might have lost your connection to the server, but your firefox might not have realised this and tried to continue downloading it. All i can suggest is that you try (yet) again.
  • Options
    Damn. Coz it so annoying, i got so used to using it with teh tabs and stuff but... :mad:
    thanks doofay
  • Options
    ok now thats bizarre!

Just checked in the start menu and in the list of recent opened applications it mozilla firefox ( safe mode )

wtf.... and now its working suddenly