Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Usher!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone got Usher's latest album, 'Confessions'? :razz: I am so mad on it! I got it about a week ago and love it! Loved his last album 8701 too but think this is so much better. Not that im too interested but does anyone know if usher really did have an affair? I suppose he did for there to be quite a few songs about it. He was dating Chille from TLC so am nosy and wondered who it was with?! Anyone?! Yeah so I think usher is a great artist, hes the best! If you've not got his alb gettit!:hyper:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    My sister has it - I think its shit.
  • Options
    I got it yesterday, think it's quite good. But I've heard he's re-releasing it with some new tracks on.
  • Options
    He's only about 2 foot high you know.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    He's only about 2 foot high you know.

Oh, I don't think he's good looking or anything, bleurgh. But yeh I imagine he's not very tall!
  • Options
    Yeah Ive got it - Its not a bad album to be fair, some decent tracks on there, wouldnt say all, but theres a fair few ;)
  • Options
    Are you kiddind?! :impissed: I just bought that album and it pisses me off when they re-release it! I cant believe most of you just think its ok! I think its wkd. Think hes hot too! Is he really short?! LoL! Aahh!
  • Options
    He is indeed very short, you can tell in his videos because he never stands next to a woman otherwise it would really show.

I say he's 2 foot, he's actually about 4 foot, still very short though.
  • Options
    Some of the songs are good, some are poo! It's an average album I'd say!
  • Options
    I dont like taking orders, especially from some as rude as to say "gettit".
  • Options
    Re: Re: Usher!!!
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    No.

ditto. i'd rather stick pencils in my eyes than listen to it. I was talking with my brother about him not to long ago and we agreed that it was ok when he had that one song or whatever a long time ago and then just dissapeared off the face of the earth. it was fine because ya never had to hear it. but now hes all around and its forced in my ears if i forgot to bring a cd on my car rides. horrid horrid stuff.

and also, its impossible to care less about who he is dating or if he had an affair. let him write his crappy deaf wishing songs about them, who cares.