Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

End of the line

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for the first time in my life i got a shitty buzz of drugs at the weekend, like it made me really detest drugs and now i'm thinking of going off for a while (except dope), has anyone had this experience and how would it affect future drug taking

Comments

• Options
    Re: End of the line
    Originally posted by turlough
    for the first time in my life i got a shitty buzz of drugs at the weekend, like it made me really detest drugs and now i'm thinking of going off for a while (except dope), has anyone had this experience and how would it affect future drug taking
    always listen to your mind body and soul.
    it is telling you ...be gentle ...we have all the time in the world ...be gentle.
    you have years of life ahead of you ...plenty of time for chemical pleasures later on. you may find that you become an occasional user. sounds like you have been abusing yourself. the use of and the abuse of are different.
    go with whats coming from within.
    love joy peace.
  • Options
    Yes it happend to me, I hated the feelings I was having so I just stopped. For about 2 months then slowly just got back into it but not like before. It's now only special occassions that I do them. Have a break and see how you feel.
  • Options
    The only times I've really thought about quiting was when I OD'd on GBL, if I even think about the taste of that stuff now, horrible, truely horrible.

That and acid, I cant say I'm rushing to do that again, its too introspective, it ends up being dark for me.
  • Options
    I used to snort dramamine (sp?) and and do anything that I even heard could get you a buzz if I was hurting for something. After a night of the dramamine once though I swore up and down I'd do nothing more. It was that horrible.
  • Options
    Dramamine? Jesus, even acid fuck ups wont touch that, thats the trip version of drinking rubbing alcohol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Dramamine? Jesus, even acid fuck ups wont touch that, thats the trip version of drinking rubbing alcohol.

boredem and curiousity and lack of money gets the best of you in a small town. but that had to of been around 2 years ago now anyways...
  • Options
    Fuck, I just drank and vandalised things when I was young and bored.

Dramamine is a disassociative isnt it, out of body experiences, aliens seem to normally arrive if I'm not mistaken, that and of course its very hard on the body.
  • Options
    too young to buy alcohol with no one to buy it for us. i have no idea what it is. nothing happend when i took it except for a spazzy leg and the inablilty to sleep because my mind was going too fast and i felt like i was going to die, literally. It was a very dumb choice I made a couple times. Obviously I'm not smart enough to learn from the first time.
  • Options
    Yes, quite.

You may in some areas have lower teen drug and alcohol use, but the use that does happen is in many cases a lot more dangerous.