Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Embarrassing Sunburn!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is very embarrassing, so can you try not to laugh to much, i didnt know where to put this but i decided to put it here and also in health as i know many people read in the topics, well here goes, today cos it was really hot i decided to sunbath and cos i always sunbath in a my bikini i had the knicker mark around my bum so i thought i would sunbath in my thong cos my bum is really white so i could tanned it up slowly, well i sunbathed in my thong for about 20mins and when i came in it was only a light brown which was good so i left it had a bath etc and bout 10mins ago i look and it is bright red but only in 2 round cirles on my arse cheeks, its sooo embarrassing and when i sit down it hurts abit but its alright after couple mins, has anyone else done something like this before or had any embarassing sunburn and will the sunburn dissappear and the tan it leaves afterwards go soon
as i said at the beginning dont laugh to much lol

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You posted this in Health 20 minutes ago.

This is the wrong forum, people will not help you here. Read the responses you have recieved in the correct forum.

Thank You.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT

This is the wrong forum, people will not help you here. Read the responses you have recieved in the correct forum.

Thank You.

As he said.:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT

Thank You.

Yes Sir *salutes*

.... :p
  • Options
    Ugh. So embarrassing I can imagine.
  • Options
    I don't think its that embarrassing really. It's not like anyone can see it. I'd rather have burn't my bum the other day instead of having a beetroot face.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Yes Sir *salutes*

.... :p

well i'm sorry, it does say anything goes, so if anything doesn't go why call it that, if u look i aint been here that long so i dont know the "rules", thank you lisa and young and sexy for your comments
  • Options
    Originally posted by Liana
    well i'm sorry, it does say anything goes, so if anything doesn't go why call it that, if u look i aint been here that long so i dont know the "rules", thank you lisa and young and sexy for your comments

Yes but it doesnt say POST THE SAME TOPIC TWICE either does it? :/ And also, by anything goes, they mean anything that wont fit into any other one better.
  • Options

Right well its anything goes unless theres a place for it :).
  • Options
    thank you lisa and young and sexy for your comments
    I have to laugh when i hear (read:/) other people say my username. It's so gay. ;(
  • Options

Hold on, what part in my post made you think I was cricitising you? :eek2:

Calm you're little red arse down :p
  • Options
    I did this...Twice in 3 days...
    And it was much hotter in spain than here so well....ouchy.
  • Options
    It's not really that embarassing, unless you go around telling everyone or showing your arse off to the world. :razz:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    But it could be embarassing if she forgot about it while standing up. If someone around me jumped up screaming right after trying to sit, I know I'd look. ( :p )
  • Options
    just be glad you don't have the long car ride sunburn... ya know when half of your face and one arm is red and the other half is normal. now that would be embaressing.
  • Options
    Unlucky! slap on the after sun lotion!! :lol: