Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Mods breaking the rules.

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
How come when some one posts something in here because they want a wider audience it gets shoved off to the politics/sport/computer section, yet when Susie posts a thread about immigration it goes in here.

Now surely immigration is a political/debate issue.

We cant have double standards now, people will loose all the respect they have for the Mods and anarchy will rule.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Mods breaking the rules.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    How come when some one posts something in here because they want a wider audience it gets shoved off to the politics/sport/computer section, yet when Susie posts a thread about immigration it goes in here.

Now surely immigration is a political/debate issue.

We cant have double standards now, people will loose all the respect they have for the Mods and anarchy will rule.
    for gods sake don't move it!
    you know what will happen in there ...
  • Options
    Oh blimey no, I wasnt suggesting moving it, I was just pointing out how sometimes it is useful to put a computer/politics/whatever thread in Anything Goes because it gets a wider viewing.

See Susie?

And yes I know full well I am skating on thin ice with this.
  • Options
    Oh blimey no, I wasnt suggesting moving it, I was just pointing out how sometimes it is useful to put a computer/politics/whatever thread in Anything Goes because it gets a wider viewing.

See Susie?

but your right bong ...a most sensible thread encouraging people to vote was moved from here to politics ...that was dumb. those in politics don't need reminding .
    the wider audience it was aimed at was blindingly obvious to all but ...the mods.
    oh well ...only goes to prove they aint realy gods.
  • Options

See Susie?

Glad I didn't need to point that out :p
  • Options
    I do think I have a point here though, in that sometimes threads although somewhat specific to an area deserve a wider viewing. The one telling people to get out and vote was a classic example.

I am just suggesting that maybe, perhaps, sometimes, possibly you could see your way to letting some threads stay here although they should really be elsewhere.