Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Bad Religion

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok so this is nothing major, but ive just discovered them and, oh my days they have a lot of songs!!

And it seems like every one ive heard so far has been wicked, I cant wait till i ge to see them live. All i need to do now if find out when they are playing.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You've just missed a tour :razz:

And 'course they have a shitload of songs, they've been going since the early 80's :p
  • Options
    i saw them in manchester the other week, and they were awesome!!!! Their new album is pretty good too. I don't think i've heard a song by them I haven't liked. oh yeh, and they are one of my favourite bands!!
  • Options
    oh i love bad religion. their late 80's very early 90s is what i like the most though at the few shows i've been to with them they tend not to play it :( not to mention the singer makes me hot.