Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

good morning

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i see the mods are starting work bright and early

morning to the rest of yas tooo, i have not been to bed yet infact i didnt stop drinking till 6am so whats the point i feel abit queezy hehe

anyone doing anything exciting today?

Comments

• Options
    I'm not.

Rockerchick, how did your accommodation problem work out in the end?
  • Options
    Good morning....

Although its 6:12 at night here... lol

Anything interesting.. i went out for breakfast, waited like an hour for my salad, my firned didnt get her oj, they ran outa tomato sauce and the food was partially cold.... It was a joyous breakky... And ive now found out the guy i kinda like is going out with a friend, so im a tad upset :crying: :impissed:.. and im going away with both of them and 9 other ppl this weekend, which will be fun :rolleyes: im not happy atm.... :banghead:

the day was going so well.. and now its ruined... im going out with friends and drinks now...
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Not up to much today... I'm going to destroy my bedroom.. the entire room is going to be turned around 180 degrees... Major operation :nervous:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I'm not.

Rockerchick, how did your accommodation problem work out in the end?

ahh i went to stay with my brothers mate for afew days to let my bro and his gf cool it abit and they sorted everything out so touch wood alls fine again for now,thankyou:)
  • Options
    Good morning Rockerchic :D

Im having my 11 o clock cuppa coffee, then im gonna try and drag myself from here and start decorating my bedroom.............notice i said 'try' ;)
  • Options
    i'm having my 11 o clock cup of tea :D

and am going out on the tiles tonight :D

so yeah looking forward to that
  • Options
    I just done my final science exam :D -dances- was quite easy except the areas on working out the mass of iron sulphate when the mass of Iron is 4g.. there the ones I have.. Anyway other than it was good.. 2hours till my last english.. WOO HOO.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I finished my A-Levels last Wednesday, just need to do the last bit of my GCSE English resit this afternoon and then I have nearly two weeks off sixth form! Then for some stupid reason we go back for two weeks then have the usual 6 off.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I finished my A-Levels last Wednesday, just need to do the last bit of my GCSE English resit this afternoon and then I have nearly two weeks off sixth form! Then for some stupid reason we go back for two weeks then have the usual 6 off.

Sounds like me last summer, only after exams had finished they made us go back for about a month, was not a happy bunny, much would've preferred the extra time off...

Im supposed to be revising for a maths exam on wednesday afternoon, or any of my exams. But thanks to someone's convo with me this morning, my head is a tad fucked right now
  • Options
    I don't do mornings. This is just not my sort of time *yawn* but I was woken up :mad:

In answer to the question, no I'm most likely doing fuck all today.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    I just done my final science exam :D -dances- was quite easy except the areas on working out the mass of iron sulphate when the mass of Iron is 4g..
    that was the easiest bit!

anyways - yus i be happy. as i said in irc the only time i ever do a 'science' again is if it has the word 'political' in front of it :D

but apart from the stoopid media exam (i refuse to accept that it's worth the same as the eng lang paper cos it's such a sell-out part of english) i am the happy cos i speak to the guy aboot le football and like i know that silly girl doesn't even understand the offside rule

i make no sense i realise
  • Options
    singing lesson at 4.30 CET.
    cleaning the house
    tidying my room
    writing
    catching up with my DA stuff
    get other stuff sorted

i'm busy busy busy...
  • Options
    Originally posted by luby
    singing lesson at 4.30 CET.
    cleaning the house
    tidying my room
    writing
    catching up with my DA stuff
    get other stuff sorted

i'm busy busy busy...
    don't you go to school?
  • Options
    At some point today I need to get some credit for my phone, and a photo for my provisional license. I should've got one before now, and I shall pay the price as hayfever has given me sexii puffy eyes. You get to change the picture when you send off for your proper license, yeah? :nervous:

I'm also going to see Harry Potter at the flictures tonight. Aside from that, another day of laziness. :cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    don't you go to school?

college, 1 day a week
  • Options
    Morning, i've off for summer now so i'm just sitting here, going to have a cig and hopefully get stoned later.
  • Options
    Been to the customs office, only to be told that the bastards don't believe that my package was a gift so I was sent back home for a bill or an email from the sender to confirm it. :mad:

Then I went for a haircut, and now I am just being lazy. :)
  • Options
    sounds like everyones doing something fun :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick

I am most DEFINITELY not! Not unless you get your rocks off from mopping floors. :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I am most DEFINITELY not! Not unless you get your rocks off from mopping floors. :/

hehe nearly everyone then :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick

no, while you were all having this discussion i was at work :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    A You get to change the picture when you send off for your proper license, yeah? :nervous:

:

I think you have to pay, not sure how much it is though.

Today has been a very boring day!:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Flake_Mustaine
    the entire room is going to be turned around 180 degrees... Major operation :nervous:
    But, how are you going to vacumn the carpet? And won't you just keep tripping over the light fittings? :confused:
  • Options
    I started my second job today. Little kids, always wanting to hold your hand and crap :banghead: and the rest of my day is dull and boring like every other day.