Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Cheap holiday with mates

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm looking for a cheap holiday, preferably aborad, for me and some friends..probably about 8 or 10 of us. Anyway it'll be in the first week of September so hopefully will be a little cheaper than the middle of summer.

At first we thought a villa in Spain or something would be cool, but I've heard you usually have to be over 21/25 to rent these villas out? Dunno if that's right? Anyway, if thats the case I guess appartments or something would be the best bet.

Does anyone know of any good companies that have alot of that sort of thing, or any good places in particular to go?
We're not really too bothered where it is, as long as its sunny, theres a big swimming pool, and bars/clubs etc within stumbling distance.

Cheers guys :cool:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ask at your local travel agent. I´m sure they will be able to arrange something suitable. The holiday I´m on was booked through Thompson. There´s 4 of us staying in apartments (2 sharing).