Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The Corrs - Borrowed Heaven

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Bought this Friday and it's indifferent from their previous stuff, albeit pleasant and inoffensive.

Should the band move towards a new direction? Or perhaps they've had their day? The album is officially #2 in the UK but I can't see it staying up there for long.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I didnt even know they had a new album out.
  • Options
    the band need to just end and die

they were terrible first time around and are still terrible! The girls just seem to swan about in front of the cameras trying to smoulder but be all innocent, and noone gives a flying fuck about jim.

ive always hated the corrs and i reckon i always will. When im out, or watching totp, or watching mtv etc, i dont wanna listen to some crappy folk style music with naturalistic traditional sounds...ill save that for when im in a tourist information office or at an old peoples home wednesday lunchtime "disco"