Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

graduation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi there
well ma boyfriend is graduating in july and ive already arranged to go to america wit ma mum and dad so i wont b there but i wanted to get neil a wee present to say well done but wot to u get a 22 year old wen they graduate ?? im totally stuck! ta for ur help x

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/BAT2TA_toys.htm

its a remote control tank that fires bb's! :eek:

(psst, try using some full stops. they're really great!) :p
  • Options
    you could get him somthing and have it engraved to say congratulations or whatever. you get these really nice wee clocks and stuff, i have one i got for my 21st like a champagne bottle in an ice bucket, you can get them engraved. or you could get a hip flask, dont know if a 22 year old would appreciate that though! i got my dad a gorgeous hip flask for his 50th and had it all engraved for him and he was well chuffed, but like i say i dont know how much a 22 year old would appreciate that, guess it depends on what they are like.
  • Options
    A hip flask would be a great idea. I got one for my Christmas last year, engraved with my initials and I was well chuffed.
  • Options
    omg, you get presents when you graduate???

:eek: :D