Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

south park cufflinks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, my boyfriend HAD some cufflinks but one went AWOL from my bag on Saturday. He says it's fine but I want to replace them anyway, however I can't ask him as he'll only say it doesn't matter, so does anyone have any idea where I can get them from? It has to be these exact ones, they look like this:

About an inch long
One is Terence, the other is Philip (the 2 Canadian TV characters)

Comments

• Options
    Re: south park cufflinks
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    OK, my boyfriend HAD some cufflinks but one went AWOL from my bag on Saturday. He says it's fine but I want to replace them anyway, however I can't ask him as he'll only say it doesn't matter, so does anyone have any idea where I can get them from? It has to be these exact ones, they look like this:

About an inch long
    One is Terence, the other is Philip (the 2 Canadian TV characters)

Erm.. search for Southmark merchendise on Google or even E-bay.. other than that I'm not sure..
  • Options
    I'm not definate, but my mate might have a pair which he could sell. We went out one night all dressed up and he had loads of South Park stuff on like tie and socks etc. I'm quite sure I have seen the cuflinks you described somewhere and it was most likely there. But I'm afraid I was very, very drunk...
  • Options
    Pleeeeeease ask him? And yep, I've looked on Google and eBay but the only ones I can find are of Cartman or little square ones.