Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Health and Social Care

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Dont suppose anyones got a A level health and socail care unit 20 dietetics and nutrition i can take a peek at? :naughty:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont. Im guessing your doing H&SC course? Im doing one in september, whats it like?
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    I dont. Im guessing your doing H&SC course? Im doing one in september, whats it like?

Me too :) The AVCE thing yeah?
    After today, no more health and social care ever! :D just sat my exam, which was REALLY hard, but the whole course has been pretty much enjoyable, as long as you dont leave your course work till last min like me :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Foxxy_Cymru
    After today, no more health and social care ever! :D just sat my exam, which was REALLY hard, but the whole course has been pretty much enjoyable, as long as you dont leave your course work till last min like me :rolleyes:

I do AVCE Health and Social Care. Only doing the 6 unit one though. Did my U4 re-sit today.
    What did you think of it?? I didnt have a clue about the last question, i dont even know who skinner is! :crazyeyes
    What did you think of it?? I didnt have a clue about the last question, i dont even know who skinner is! :crazyeyes

You don't know who Skinner is?!

Operant conditioning and all that.
    lol i didnt know! i havent been to a lesson since before xmas, so i went in there today, just for the sheer hell of it! and hell it was! :eek:
    why the hell hadn't you been since before christmas?

btw, if you're doing the same as me...you should have an exam left? but i guess everyone does things differently...plus today what i did was a re-sit.
    nope i have no exams left, i only have two an i sat them both at xmas, just resitting today :D
    so why hadn't you been since before christmas? that skinner question was 15 marks...
    Can't you just tell she'll be on the dole for life and have a few kids by the time she's 25 all to different men who have left her?

Bitch over
    Because ive had 3 other subjects to do, health and social being the least important...i done okay in the exam the first time about, and have done well in the course work so its no big loss. i havent been because our teacher left on maturnity leave and the new teacher was clueless...
    Because ive had 3 other subjects to do, health and social being the least important...i done okay in the exam the first time about, and have done well in the course work so its no big loss. i havent been because our teacher left on maturnity leave and the new teacher was clueless...

fair point, but surely you could've found out what was on the syllabus and done a little bit of background research so you knew the basics?

okay, i'll shut up...3 other subjects plus H&S must have been hard...:eek2:
    Originally posted by Eeyun
    Can't you just tell she'll be on the dole for life and have a few kids by the time she's 25 all to different men who have left her?

Bitch over

A bit presumptious I'd say!
    Yeah i had a look like, and ive HEARD of skinner, but what his theory was is totally wasted on me :rolleyes: im not much good at exam anyway, the course work was easier wasnt it?
    the course work was easier wasnt it?

which bit?

i did 3 pieces.
    three :eek: i did four! One on a charity, one on diet, one on child development....maybe it was just three :confused: looka us makin a big thread lol
    three :eek: i did four! One on a charity, one on diet, one on child development....maybe it was just three :confused: looka us makin a big thread lol

see we must be doing a different syllabus, i do 3 exams and 3 pieces of coursework. one piece on a case study of 2 children, 1 piece on some biology stuff and 1 piece on communication which also covered my placement report.
    Yeah it must be different? my exam board was AQA?