Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Fake tan

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey I used St Tropez. Its mostly ok sept I definitly should have worn something on my hands they gone slightly orange an theres the odd patchy bit. Has anyone any tips? Plus how long will it take for the orange hands to fade?

Comments

• Options
    Disposable gloves when applying ?

and if its anything like the one I used it will take at least 2 weeks of scrubbing to get rid :lol:
  • Options
    Great ah well did it yesterday should have faded a bit by next thursday at least its not all orange not too bad really.
  • Options
    Read a write up about Lancome flash bronzer magic mousse which is very popular. Have bought some its meant to be really good but i havent got round to trying it yet. It is mean t to show you eactly where you are going with it as you apply so no streaky bits.