Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

ipod firmware

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi i just got an ipod and was wondering is there a firmware update for ncreaseing the volume it outputs , i tried to have a look but found nowt

any help much appreiciated

Rossco

Comments

• Options
    On doing a google search ive found that apple are launching a new firmware update, To version 2.1 though i dont actually see it on the apple website currently i can only asume its not released yet, so keep your eyes open.

search results

:)

Hope thats of some help to you

Sorry also ment to mention, that new update does improve the sound also
  • Options
    thanks man i eventually found an update its sad the american versions come with the full volume but the EU versions cant as there is a volume restriction they have to abide by

but have fixed it so :p to them

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by rossco
    thanks man i eventually found an update its sad the american versions come with the full volume but the EU versions cant as there is a volume restriction they have to abide by

but have fixed it so :p to them