Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Anybody here applied for loans with the Scottish system? (SAAS)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I applied last year, and whilst my mates who did it through the Englidh system have been sent forms to fill in for their 2nd year, I haven't.

I've checked the website and I get the impression that I have to fill out the forms again - can anybody confirm this?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I got my forms sent to me by the college but you can also apply online. Ask your college/uni.
    Re: Anybody here applied for loans with the Scottish system? (SAAS)
    Originally posted by Rocks
    I applied last year, and whilst my mates who did it through the Englidh system have been sent forms to fill in for their 2nd year, I haven't.

I've checked the website and I get the impression that I have to fill out the forms again - can anybody confirm this?

Yes, you need to fill out the forms again.
    Oops sorry I was ment to say yes you have to fill the forums out again, sorry.
    Damn.

What do i do if I've lost my application number for last year? Surely they must have me on their database... ringing them should solve it...
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i pick mine up from my local advice place but you can also apply online at www.saas.gov.uk

they need to be filled in every year in order to get your loan/fees paid :)