Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

a plead from a desperate woman

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have five days left of my diploma. well, i have more than that but im missing the rest due to the fact that im running away to america. so i need to finish this diploma in five days...

* i need one person to write a presentation on Theatre de Complicite and Judson Dance Theatre
* i need one person to perform for me tomorrow
* i need the first person to do the presentation for me on tuesday, along with another three people to go through three dress runs for me
* i need one person to devise, rehearse and perfect an ending to a performance by Wednesday, and then work for me in the evening
* I need five people to dress and tech run five performances for me on thursday
* I need five people to perform for me on friday
* I need one person to work for me on friday evening
* I need one person to write up all my paper work, actor's logs and evaluations for each performance by the end of the week
* I need one person to explain to my lecturer why I've failed to go to key skills this year
* I need one person to tell the bassist in the band that he's not the bassist for the band anymore
* I need one person to go to band practice
* I need one person to spend some time with my lovely other half (this involves nudity)
* I need seven people to look after my terrible toddler
* I need sixteen people to pack my suitcases for my travels
* I need one person to work for me on saturday
* I need one person to come bikini shopping with me
* I need one person to take the fucking site away from me whilst I lose the fantasty that someone is actually going to offer to save my ass and get on with all this crap work

...any takers? :crying:

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'd give you my verdict on the bikini side! :p
  • Options
    oh and now my cats come in through the window unable to walk!! what a great day...

at least my bikini's sorted eh?!
  • Options
    i lost that years ago... :)
  • Options
    what do ya need performing?!?!?
  • Options
    lol, i have a piece on the media called 'the spectical' that needs doing - varioius different movement sequences in that. I have a Jive piece, a hip hop piece, a Jazz piece, and 'Oh What a Lovely War', you offering?!
  • Options
    and something for film and tv but im doing that first thing so i doubt anyone can help with that one!
  • Options
    well you know i do play in a seven part jazz band.
  • Options
    but do you dance it?!
  • Options
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    oh deary, i'd love to help you out really, but there aint a force on earth (minus dance by baculum but that song is unworldly) which gets me a-dancing!
  • Options
    fancy mothering a toddler for a while then instead?!
  • Options
    haha well, my nephew's coming round tomorrow so the more the merrier!

i just realised i have a science exam tomorrow!
  • Options
    being as though you have an exam tomorrow, i'll let you pick her up tonight ;)
  • Options
    hahah how generous!
  • Options
    no, not look after - have! keep! She's knows Im going away next week and has gone all mardy with me.

She's a right moody cow. takes after her mother. I cant bare to think what she's going to be like when she hits her teens.
  • Options
    she's just kicking up a fuss about everything because she knows im going. messing with her food, not going to bed, refusing to get in the bath, having tantrums, all that kind of stuff. Her name is Jazmyn Hope (Jaz)
  • Options
    I dont think you'd really want her! she's lovely bless her, but you wouldnt be able to go anywhere!
  • Options
    Why isn't she going with you, if you don't mind my asking?
  • Options
    we decided she was too young to appreciate the holiday that we're going on and are going to take her somewhere more appropriate later in the year, as we felt we could do with some quality time to ourselves.
  • Options
    aw no, i've made her out to be real bad, she's not that bad to be honest, she's only been playing up recently because she doesnt want me to go away. but she knows we're all going on holiday later in the year so she cant be really mad at me! I think its because its my last week of my diploma this week too, so Im trying to jam everything in and am just getting stressed out, and when im stressed everything seems worse than it really is!

she's wonderful really, absolutely precious :)
  • Options
    but now ive realised that she's not as bad as i've made out and i want to keep her and plait her hair and put her in ribbons and keep her small forever! but maybe one day, when she's a horrible, mardy teenager like me, i'll let you borrow her!