Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

V2004

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Who's going? Camping or just going on the days?

Anyone you're especially looking forward to see, more that anyone else?

What are you taking?

Looking forward to it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    yeah im going,have done since 99,one of the best weekends ever,the line up has grown to be pretty good since first released.pink jamelia and big brovaz are terrible acts though:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: V2004
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Who's going? Camping or just going on the days?

Anyone you're especially looking forward to see, more that anyone else?

What are you taking?

Looking forward to it?

Me :D

Going to Hylands and staying the weekend with my sisters and a few friends. Went last year to Weston and decided to see which is better (I live kinda half way between them).

Really looking forward to seeing Jet :) And Muse should be good too :)

We're taking as much as I can fit in my car. But there's five of us squishing into it, so I don't think that'll be much.

I'm also going to the Saturday of Leeds - I went to see Ash at Rock City last month (after seeing them at V last year) and they were so good. Really desperate to see them again!
  • Options
    Originally posted by NITEFLY
    yeah im going,have done since 99,one of the best weekends ever,the line up has grown to be pretty good since first released.pink jamelia and big brovaz are terrible acts though:rolleyes:

True. It sort of baffles me. It's happening in Reading too... 50 Cent? Good lord.

.NK - Were Ash fucking brilliant or what? I was going to go see them the end of next month but I can't be arsed. I still might.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I was tempted to go to Leeds Festival for the full weekend this year, except there is some right shite playing, might just go for the Sunday for Franz Ferdinand, The White Stripes and a few other decent bands are playing.
  • Options
    I just did a google search for leeds festivel (spelt wrong by accident) and the first result was Mist's Blog. Just thought I'd share.