Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Look at my baby!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Might be in the wrong forum but didn't know where else it should go!!

So incredibly proud of my little baby......

media?id=81802361

Isn't she cute?!:D

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Look at my baby!!
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    Might be in the wrong forum but didn't know where else it should go!!

    So incredibly proud of my little baby......

    media?id=81802361

    Isn't she cute?!:D

    Errr...No :/
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Look at my baby!!
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Errr...No :/

    :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Look at my baby!!
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    :p

    Sorry, but I was being honest. It's just not my type...*Where have I said that before :chin:*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lol - well it's perfect for me, just got v excited!!:)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok was expecting to see a little baby not a car:eek2: not my type of car but obviously yours have you have just said
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't know much about cars, etc - But very nice... though think it would be better if it was a different colour perhaps?

    Maybe it's just me, cause I ain't fust on white, just soo plain -

    Apart from that, nice one hun :)

    Least you have a car - I don't :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's actually pale blue; maybe the photo's bad and doesn't show it up! But cheers; I've been saving for the past two years to buy this car, finally it's paid off!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think its lovely. does she look like her dad?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It'd look better in BRG.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    It's actually pale blue; maybe the photo's bad and doesn't show it up! But cheers; I've been saving for the past two years to buy this car, finally it's paid off!!

    Whoops sorry - Just after looking at it closely, I am now noticing a hint of blue :)
    Probably the photo making it look paler than what it really is... so nice one :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It'd look better in BRG.

    Sorry, I don't have a clue what that is!! :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    Sorry, I don't have a clue what that is!! :rolleyes: :D

    british racing green
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh, i was expecting to see a cute baby! :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I imagine an 80 year old woman to drive something like that :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I think its lovely. does she look like her dad?

    Lol!

    I love the car, I'm highly jealous :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ha.. awesome.. i was expecting to have to "go off" on someone about how annoyed i am by prideful parents, gushing and oozing over their little fuck trophies, but i guess i'm saved... :)

    dep
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Faith
    I imagine an 80 year old woman to drive something like that :p

    :lol: Yeah, that's partly why I like it - makes me think of marylin monroe! BUT they were only made in 1991; they've got electric soft tops, a cd player, air con, central locking, and the engine's the same as for a Nissan Micra so if anything goes wrong I don't have to go crazy trying to find parts!! Bliss!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    :lol: Yeah, that's partly why I like it - makes me think of marylin monroe! BUT they were only made in 1991

    Blimey I thought it would have been made in the 50s or something! What type of car is it? It's certainly different! I personally wouldn't want one but it is kinda cute! hehe
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's a Nissan Figaro - I was blimmin' lucky to get one as only 20 000 were made and it's Japanese!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    It's a Nissan Figaro - I was blimmin' lucky to get one as only 20 000 were made and it's Japanese!

    I've never heard of tem before. Do you mind if I ask how much it was?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mine was £4995 but I was hard pushed to find one that cheap. Most go at about £5500 or more. Luckily I've saved a bit more than that so I've got almost 2 years insurance too.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    Mine was £4995 but I was hard pushed to find one that cheap. Most go at about £5500 or more. Luckily I've saved a bit more than that so I've got almost 2 years insurance too.

    Thats not bad at all, I was just expecting you to say something really high cos only 20,000 were made!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    It's a Nissan Figaro - I was blimmin' lucky to get one as only 20 000 were made and it's Japanese!

    And they held a lottery to decide who would get them as they were so popular!

    Heh, I'm liking that rather much. I want one! (There's a purple one online that's *rather* nice).
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did they really hold a lottery?! That's new to me! :D

    I'm going to have to git me some big ol' Jackie O sunglasses and a headscarf to go with it! :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    Did they really hold a lottery?! That's new to me! :D

    I'm going to have to git me some big ol' Jackie O sunglasses and a headscarf to go with it! :lol:

    Yup, here you go:

    http://www.microcar.org/carspecs/nissanfigaro.html
Sign In or Register to comment.