Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Vicious Circle NZ Tour - I'm Booked!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Sorry, just had to tell someone, especially as this isn't getting announced in NZ for another few days! I've been booked to support Paul Glazby and Ben Stevens in July at the same gig!!!

Its really cool too, cause the club is plastering up posters everywhere and they'll have my name on.. I've never had my name on a poster before, ok maybe once for supporting Tara Reynolds, but it was really small (aren't I sad.. lol) and theres only 2 local jocks supporting them!

Last Glazby gig out here was over a year ago and went off - utter sellout! I haven't heard Ben Stevens play before but from what I read its all good things...

So then.. 10-12 opening set at Glazby/Stevens in July, which looks like it'll be a Vicious Circle tour night!! And on the same night I've got to play elsewhere in town at Fricken Prophecy, so its going to be a busy evening indeed!

Ben Stevens - http://www.harderfaster.net/?sid=9f&section=djs&action=showdj&djid=4661019
Paul Glazby - http://www.harderfaster.net/?sid=9f&section=djs&action=showdj&djid=4660672

:D:D:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    glazbyposter.jpg

*Bounce Bounce*

Woop! :D;)
  • Options
    well done is all i can say! :D

i liked ben stevens when i heard him play but that's only the once though :) my friend jilly says he's ace but then again she is biased having gone out with him :rolleyes:

what sorta style hard house do you play? i presume it'll be that with glaby and ben as the headliners.
  • Options
    Mostly a mixture of hard trance & hard house, here was last weeks playlist from our radio show:

Mrs Wood - Joanna (Tony De Vit V2 Remix)
    Straight Outta clp'ham - On The Edge
    Tissera, Vinylgroover & The Red Hat - Stay (Lee Haslam Remix)
    Cortez & York - Blow (CDR)
    Barley Legal - We Are The Future (Guyver Remix)

High Dosage (aka Terry Wizz & Ryan Tregurtha) - Fight Club (CDR)
    Rinsed R5 'What Ya Got For Me?' (Ilogik Remix)
    Tony De Vit - The Dawn (Dark By Design Remix) (CDR)
    Daley Adz & Alex Calver - More Drugz
    Jez & Charlie vs Digital Cowboy - Fire In The Sky
    SJ & Babydoc - Ploughmanns Lunch (Glazby Remix)
    Lisa Pin-Up - F**k This F**king F**k

... and just arrived in the post from Tidy:

Vinylgroover & Red Hed - The Answer
    Ed Real & Coalition - 20,000 Hardcore Members
    Rinsed R7/8

.... and I've also been canning:

Unknown - Amnesia (White) Technikal Remix
  • Options
    Few other gigs I have coming up:

geezers.jpg

prophecy2.jpg

Yay! The other ones don't have flyers designed yet.. doh! :rolleyes: ;)
  • Options
    looks like you're doing quite well for yourself! keep up the good work!

am loving in particular "Tony De Vit - The Dawn (Dark By Design Remix)" at the moment :D

"Dark By Design - Sinister" is pretty damn good too :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Maladjusted
    am loving in particular "Tony De Vit - The Dawn (Dark By Design Remix)" at the moment
    If your interested... that DbD remix is being released on Tidy White in July with the flick being a Bulletproof remix of 'TDV - I Don't Care'
  • Options
    i'll have to keep an eye out for that now i actually have to to practice my mixing. to say it's train wreck after train wreck at the moment is a bit of an undertatement...