Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Touch Rugby

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone on here play touch rugby? Really fun game.. just wondering if it's popular anywhere else?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Not as good as the real thing, although playing mixed touch rugby is 'fun'
  • Options
    I like it. Used to remind me wen i played when i was 7/8. We still use it as a warm up for rugby trainin.
  • Options
    yea i play mixed... always interesting to see which part of the body the guys are gonna go for... saying that though, the girlies are just as bad!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    On a less sexual way - we used to use touch rugby to practise moves and formations and test them out without the risks of bad tackles.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    On a less sexual way - we used to use touch rugby to practise moves and formations and test them out without the risks of bad tackles.

Yea this is what we do. Bloody poofy backs liked playing unopposed. But when i was playing in them i got them to practise moves playing touch.
  • Options
    Played it at school when was 10/11 good game cos it's mixed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dantheman
    Played it at school when was 10/11 good game cos it's mixed.

Pervert.

I would loike to try wheelchair rugby at some point- now THAT is a violent sport:D
  • Options
    Yeah we use it for warm up and summer training! Sevens is also good fun for summer! :D