Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

korn gig

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i just brought my ticjets to see korn just after my birthday came to £30/ticket from booking etc but should be good as they havent playe dhere for a while

now i just need someone to use the 2nd ticket on as i dont know who im going with - dont you just love putting yourself out on a limb :cool:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: korn gig
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    i just brought my ticjets to see korn just after my birthday came to £30/ticket from booking etc but should be good as they havent playe dhere for a while

now i just need someone to use the 2nd ticket on as i dont know who im going with - dont you just love putting yourself out on a limb :cool:

my ex went to see korn in madrid, and almost passed out, but he said it was amazing.
  • Options
    Bah , sell that ticket and go see a real metal band.

I recommend Anthrax :D
  • Options
    Admittedly Korn arent a "real metal" band, but id still love to see them, mainly to see how apeshit everyone goes when they play Blind....love that song.
  • Options
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    Admittedly Korn arent a "real metal" band, but id still love to see them, mainly to see how apeshit everyone goes when they play Blind....love that song.

They're fucking brilliant live. Absolutely amazing. Seen them twice now :D
  • Options
    buddie up with me i would love to go...
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Matadore
    Bah , sell that ticket and go see a real metal band.

I recommend Anthrax :D

i seeing what i enjoy listening to, so what if you dont like it, your not the one going :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    i seeing what i enjoy listening to, so what if you dont like it, your not the one going :p

PICK ME PICK ME