Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Applying for uni accommodation 2004/5

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I wonder if anyone knows the answer to my question!? If you have accepted firm and insurance uni offers, are you meant to apply for accommodation at the insurance choice uni, or just the first, firm offer? I planned on only doing the firm offer. :confused:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Only apply at your firm choice. If you dont get into your firm the your insurance accomidation will be sorted out once you get your results :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Applying for uni accommodation 2004/5
    Originally posted by Luce
    I wonder if anyone knows the answer to my question!? If you have accepted firm and insurance uni offers, are you meant to apply for accommodation at the insurance choice uni, or just the first, firm offer? I planned on only doing the firm offer. :confused:

Your firm and insurance choice should let you know what you have to do - Nottingham (my firm) sent me accommodation forms about this time last year, and Leicester (my insurance) sent me a letter saying that if I didn't get my firm choice then they'd send me forms after results.

Some universities won't let you choose accommodation at all until after results.

Try looking on the websites for your universities (http://www.universitynamegoeshere.ac.uk) and see if they can give you any advice. If not, you could try emailing or ringing the admissions tutor.