Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

seeing things before they happen

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you think its possible to have even a tiny incling that something is going to happen, example, tonight in work i felt like my left arm was bleeding but it wasnt but it felt so real and the next thing i know ive cut a finger on my right hand.So what im meaning is when people say they saw something was going to happen, predict something essentially, that hasnt happened, Do you believe this type of thing is possible.

Im somewhat of a believer.

opinions ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I do it all the time - its deja vu, but i usually know whats going to happen next aswell...

spooky:eek2:
    oooh yeh i've done things like that!! its well scary. Have you ever done that kinda thing with the phone where you know who it is and that they're gonna phone before they do?
    The Spooked-Out String
    Re: seeing things before they happen
    Originally posted by Richeh
    Do you think its possible to have even a tiny incling that something is going to happen, example, tonight in work i felt like my left arm was bleeding but it wasnt but it felt so real and the next thing i know ive cut a finger on my right hand.So what im meaning is when people say they saw something was going to happen, predict something essentially, that hasnt happened, Do you believe this type of thing is possible.

Im somewhat of a believer.

opinions ?

i used to dream what was going to happen. i freeked me out so i went to the doctor and she just said :your psychic, get on with your life and use it too your advantage. i still get them when i'm either in desprate situations or very carm and peaceful
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Deja vu is thinking something that happens for the first time has happened before, completely different than this one.

I've heard stories of how such things can happen, but it hasn't happened to me. Although one of my dreams came kinda true once (symbolically), I attribute that to my having been subconciously afraid it might happen.
    i was in front of a judge one day ...i just knew that on nothing more than the evidence he was going to find me guity. i knew he was going to send me to jail. guess what ...i was right!
    fucking amazing that innit ...
    If I know an event is going to happen (like I'm going out for a meal with friends for example) I can picture it in my head. When it will go ahead for real the picture I get of it is very accurate whereas when plans will be cancelled I can tell beforehand because I can't imagine it as strongly. Sounds strange but thats the way it is.
    Years ago my cousin came from Canada to London and was going to see a friend and wanted a lift to the train station, I knew something bad was gonna happen and tried to get out of it.

But he kept insisting I give him a lift, so I dropped him near the station and pulled over near the only place to stop and was telling him "Just be careful of the wall" when he slammed the passenger door into the concrete siding.

It cost me nearly £300 to get fixed and he never paid me back, in fact not heard from him in about 8 years even though his elder brother stayed in our house for the last 3 years.

I'm sure he thinks if he gets intouch I'd want the money back for fixing the car door.
    I'm psychic, I can predict the future. I predict that it will rain within the next 3 months :chin:
    Yeah, i have stuff like that all the time, just general feelings about things. Not a big deal :)
    Yeah this happens to me quite often, Deja vu as well, still it never ceases to freak me out a little.

I used to get like real little snipets when i was younger, but as i get older there like less frequent, but longer in duration

Was a work once and just knew what was gonna happen in like the next few mins, was on the chair and for some reason i knew that the next kid out of the slide was gonna bang his head and that the lifeguard on that station would have to go in, sure enough Kid comes out, bangs head on side and sinks to the bottom of the pool......That freaked be out big style
    well, there's been a lot of times i've thought something was gonna happen, and it did.

but there's also been a lot of times i've been sure something was going to happen and it didn't.

so, you know.
    Re: seeing things before they happen
    Originally posted by Richeh
    Do you think its possible to have even a tiny incling that something is going to happen, example, tonight in work i felt like my left arm was bleeding but it wasnt but it felt so real and the next thing i know ive cut a finger on my right hand.

Oooh scaaary. Your left arm felt like it was bleeding... then you cut a finger on your right hand... what are the chances. Dont think I'll sleep tonight.
    I can do things like that... I can tell what ladys have when their expecting, and ujust "know" things. i can scare my mum and dad some days by telling them who's going to call, and little things like that.
    Originally posted by _Hermione_
    I can do things like that... I can tell what ladys have when their expecting

Usually a baby.
    i sometimes think about people i haven't seen for ages, and then see them about completely out of the blue, and then see them all the time!

don't think i can predict the future. . . it's just weird. Maybe just because i've thought about them, i pay attention when i do see them... hmmmmm :chin: