Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Let me be the first...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Last ever friends! I'm actually not so worried, just wanted to start the topic! :p

That said, I wish Rachel had left.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    can't believe its over. i'm glad ross and rachel got together, n yes i admit i did cry a little!!
    They had to end it at some point - Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the show but believe they should have ended it a couple series ago - Coz it was just starting to drag then - Though loved the way they ended it - So sad to see the apartment all bare then ended the series when Rachel asked Chandler and Monica if they could stay a bit longer to get some coffee and Chandler, sarcasticly says 'Sure, Where to?'
    and for the next 5/10 years you'll have the re runs, the re runs of re runs and etc etc etc :p

i liked the ending, though wasnt what i was expecting, i expected it to be better than it was somehow

~ edited due to me being so tired ~
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    They had to end it at some point - Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the show but believe they should have ended it a couple series ago - Coz it was just starting to drag then

:yes:

the older episodes of friends are by far the best.
    Originally posted by shit_happenz
    i'm glad ross and rachel got together, n yes i admit i did cry a little!!

Sorry, but that's a retarded thing to do.

It's. Not. Real.
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Sorry, but that's a retarded thing to do.

It's. Not. Real.

hehe :thumb:
    Originally posted by Richeh
    i liked the ending, though wasnt what i was expecting, i expected it to be better than it was somehow

I didn't like the ending - they could have done it in 30mins rather than an hour - and I think i was expecting something funnier/better/more cleaver - - but then again, it was a difficult thing to wrap up and finsh.....

bring on the complete back catalogue box set!
    Ross should so have just gone to Paris with Rachel! And Joey should have just gone to LA since that's where he starts off in his spin off anyway. I still liked it but then I'm a bit of a Friends freak :D
    i missed it :(

oh well it will be on again.. and again... and again :p
    Originally posted by funkyone
    I didn't like the ending - they could have done it in 30mins rather than an hour - and I think i was expecting something funnier/better/more cleaver - - but then again, it was a difficult thing to wrap up and finsh.....
    Exactly. Too many "will they?"s. Just end it, dammit! I found myself not caring.

And, yes, the whole show dragged on. Even Series 5 was getting a bit lame although the comedy picked up again in S10 I felt.