Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

white linen trousers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anybody know where I can get some white linen trousers, they're ikinda wide legged too? I got some last year from topshop but I want a new pair now!! Thing is they have to be long enough cuz the only places ive seen em have only been in standard length, and thats way to short me!!

Comments

• Options
    I like those types of trousers, I think they look really good on some women, although on some they arent all that flattering.

I'd try somewhere like Gap, or Benetton might do them, but I think Gap is your best bet.
  • Options
    Seen some in H&M.

Mango or Zara do some pretty ones. Going there during the week to find some in black, white and possibly beige/sand-colored.
  • Options
    Oooh, I like Zara stuff, not the blokes stuff, its shite, if I want to look like a poofy straight bloke with too much money I'll go else where.

Their womens range is really nice though, shame I havent got the gender for it really.
  • Options
    Il have to try them then, but do they all do long leg lengths??
  • Options
    Warehouse have some nice ones in at the mo.
    Dorothy Perkins had some cropped ones aswell. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Brummy Bird
    Il have to try them then, but do they all do long leg lengths??

they are made for people about 6ft tall in my opinion!!
  • Options
    i wouldn't be good with white trousers, i'd be a liability. :(
  • Options
    I literally just bought a pair from Zara - they're really long leg, with quite a big flare. Kinda linen/cotton mix with little ties on either side at the waist. They sit quite low though so if you're not a fan of hipsters they may not be much good for you.
  • Options
    I love them - Think they look gorgeous on some girls I've seen - Wouldn't wear them myself coz I don't have the long legs for them :(

Need long legs wouldn't ya? To help flatter your figure :confused:
  • Options
    Tesco have linen trousers, quite cheap, dunno about white. I got some from Next last year, or try Joe Browns.
  • Options
    etam *nods*
  • Options
    Re: white linen trousers
    Originally posted by Brummy Bird
    Does anybody know where I can get some white linen trousers, they're ikinda wide legged too? I got some last year from topshop but I want a new pair now!! Thing is they have to be long enough cuz the only places ive seen em have only been in standard length, and thats way to short me!!

I want some of these too and I am tall and I can NEVER EVER EVER get trousers that are long enough and slim enough without hunting high and low for them, and when I find em they are normally bout 3 times the price of standard ones :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Like Jacqueline the Ripper said H&M have some.

Also you could try Pilot as their trousers always come up really long in the leg.

Also Dorethy Perkins have a "tall" range although I'm not sure if they do specifically what you're after.

Also Long Tall Sally does clothes for tall people.
  • Options
    I bought some linen trousers in Tesco yesterday so I had a look for you and the one near me had both white and long length, so they at least make them!
  • Options
    i saw some "extra long" ones in Top Shop the other day.