Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Freemasonry/New World Order

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay for all you conspiracy theorists out there........what do you think of this one? I am curious how many people are a) aware of this and b) believe it? Initially I was a little skeptical but the more I read into it the more credible it seems.........for instance I didnt know that Kerry and Bush are both freemasons from Yale Uni (Skull and Bones), and so many things that crop up seem to tie in together.......who thinks I am just paranoid?

The recent news bulletin saying America are going to be attacked by al-queda over the summer made me think, they knew before sept 11th about a "vague threat" but didnt do much and now this......Bush' rating has dropped v low with the war on Iraq and he could really do with a boost before the elections in November (or else he'll have to rig it again), like a response to a drastic situation i.e. another sept 11?.........i for one just dont trust the government, Bush, or his brother Jed (who coincidentally is the governor of the state that ordered the recount that led to his brothers victory in the general election.....).........bizarre or what?

there are a few interesting links I might post them up later or Google-it for yourself........

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Freemasonry/New World Order
    Originally posted by apollo_69
    Okay for all you conspiracy theorists out there........what do you think of this one? I am curious how many people are a) aware of this and b) believe it? Initially I was a little skeptical but the more I read into it the more credible it seems.........for instance I didnt know that Kerry and Bush are both freemasons from Yale Uni (Skull and Bones), and so many things that crop up seem to tie in together.......who thinks I am just paranoid?

The recent news bulletin saying America are going to be attacked by al-queda over the summer made me think, they knew before sept 11th about a "vague threat" but didnt do much and now this......Bush' rating has dropped v low with the war on Iraq and he could really do with a boost before the elections in November (or else he'll have to rig it again), like a response to a drastic situation i.e. another sept 11?.........i for one just dont trust the government, Bush, or his brother Jed (who coincidentally is the governor of the state that ordered the recount that led to his brothers victory in the general election.....).........bizarre or what?

there are a few interesting links I might post them up later or Google-it for yourself........
    sorry mate but all this has been done.
    ...yes there is a worrying trend of handshakes etc ...but we have gone over all this stuff so many times.
    whats the betting ...there will be such a terrorist atrocity as to suspend democratic elections in the usa ...very possible. very engineered.
    i'm with you.
    I'm all for the New World Order and the Illuminati.
    Seen an American bank note? Seen the pyramid with the all seeing eye at the top?
    Thats the symbol for the Illuminati, a secret organisation that has been controlling the world from behind the scenes for centuries.
    You've been reading Angels and Demons haven't you? :D

(I have. It's amusing)
    Too much Robert Anton Wilson
    I think about the only organisation which I find scary in this sense is The Project for the New American Century.