Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Rab. C. Nesbitt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Here's a link to some of his famous sayings.

Rab Sayings
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    was i the only scot who hated rab c nesbitt? i always cringed when i thought that this is the man who people are seeing as a "normal" scotsman :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    was i the only scot who hated rab c nesbitt? i always cringed when i thought that this is the man who people are seeing as a "normal" scotsman :(

He's not a "normal" Scotsman, but he's definetley a "normal" Weegie :lol:

Although the character was apparently a Partick fan, so perhaps slightly less scummy than your average Glaswegian nutfuck :razz:
    He is a normal scotsman. You go down the barras or in any glasgow pub and its full of them. Gregor Fishers just a genius
    Awww... I remember him - Was the kind of thing I should have hated, but couldn't help but love it :D

He's Grrreat!!
    Ahh i used to love watchign him on the tv, was so funny when i was younger
    wasnt his son in the show burnie or something. didnt he get done for abusing children, he was a pe teacher or something. you know the one he wears that headband.
    Originally posted by spartaalbion
    wasnt his son in the show burnie or something. didnt he get done for abusing children, he was a pe teacher or something. you know the one he wears that headband.
    yeah the bloke that played Burnie did have some allegations against him at one point.
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    He's not a "normal" Scotsman, but he's definetley a "normal" Weegie :lol:

Although the character was apparently a Partick fan, so perhaps slightly less scummy than your average Glaswegian nutfuck :razz:

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64911&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

:crying:

Lighten up a little bit, eh?

:)
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    yeah the bloke that played Burnie did have some allegations against him at one point.

I've a feeling he's dead now, but I could be wrong :confused:
    i loved rab c and gregor fisher grew up in the village i live in, his sister still lives here and he went to the same primary school as me.
    now there is some useless info!