Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

porto dunnit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
okay so looks like porto have won the champions league, and you have to give them respect, but as a man u fan i do feel agrieved because after all we went out to them unfairly (scholes' goal wrongly disallowed, they got lucky free kick in the last minute, etc etc)........so really porto can count themselves lucky, we'll be back next year and hopefully uefa will employ some better linesman for next season (there were a few shocking decisions against moncao tonite as well........), they've just scored a third as i speak, so looks like its all over for monaco, i dont think they'll pull it back like we did........i hope mourinho doesnt go to chelsea, then we'll really be up against it in the prem next year.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sure Celtic fans will sympathise with you there...

It has been a peculiar (and refreshing for that matter) Champions League in which the two finalists were so low on people's expectations. But I must confess I'd much rather Monaco had won it. I think they're the better side despite last night's result. But that's the way things have been throughout the competition haven't they?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    CHOOSE your own referee and linesman (except in europe).