Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Popcorn!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, in this week's More magazine, they reckon that its good to get your bloke to eat popcorn 'cuz it 'increases penile blood flow' thus giving harder erections.

I think this is bollocks! Who's with me on this one?

I can't say I've ever noticed any of my boyfriends past or present being far more impressive in bed after stuffing their face with popcorn at the cinema... they're more likely to moan that they're bloated and fall asleep saying they feel ill as soon as we get home! :lol:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's interesting :eek2:

Assuming if he ate it regularly, it would make a difference rather than the odd box of popcorn when you got to cinema.

Experiment my girl - :D
    Bollocks to that.
    No wonder so many people try to have sex in the cinema. :D And it'll give me something to think about the next time I'm in there munching away on a bucket of popcorn. :naughty:
    Hmm, might be a joke, might not be. But going to the cinema isn't going to be the same again knowing that. :)
    I could cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket, sit it in my lap, and keep offering popcorn the the girl next to me. :naughty: That'd prove that popcorn could give me big stiffie!
    :lol: An interesting, yet hideous idea! I don't know what my reaction would be if that actually happened with someone I was with in the cinema... once I'd stopped laughing and slapped them anyway!
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Hmm, might be a joke, might not be.

Of course it is! Wishful thinking, I'm sure.
    What confuses me is how they know this stuff?? I mean, there are loads of foods which are suppoosed to make sex better, are they just working their way through a big list of them in the hopes one of them does something?:confused:
    It's nonsense! It was probably a company who makes popcorn who said it in the first place. :p
    But does it make a difference if its toffee, sweet or salted? :p
    Pint of Pinapple Juice + Bag of Popcorn = Give it to me now, give it to me now, ye-ah ye-ah:D

Odean cinemas in association with Durex and the British Association Of Family Planning present....Heather Grahem's latest flick:D :D:D
    Originally posted by Faith
    But does it make a difference if its toffee, sweet or salted? :p
    Using my trick it would be salted. :D But it may feel like sticky toffee. ;)
    ok i know this is well dead, but it explains alot, recently ive been armed with steel bar type erections, and ive been to the cinema about 7 times in the last month and downed a big box of salty popcorn in each one. ...but i love it so.. i cant stop
    I love salty popcorn too.

I also love that classic old trick where you shove your cock through the bottom of the popcorn box so when the girl sticks her hand in for some more.. BHAM, handjob time! hahahah
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast

I also love that classic old trick where you shove your cock through the bottom of the popcorn box so when the girl sticks her hand in for some more.. BHAM, handjob time! hahahah

lmao! that made me laugh hysterically! :D *wanders back away from the sex forum*
    I can't say I've ever heard of that trick before. :eek2:

Thats VERY impressive
    :lol::lol::lol:
    i think youd get more than just a handjob though!

lol, that made me laugh so much, But also now has got me thinking that the person sittin next to the girl, may be worried why its taking her such a long time to get some pop corn out of the box. And then when she does take her hand out she doesnt apear to have anything in it or put it to her mouth, im sure at the end of the film the people who were sittin near you wouldnt just be talking about the film :lol:
    Tried and tested my friend ;)