Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Sh*te day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Went to sleep around 6-7am last night thinking I had today off... 9:20am I get a call from my college asking why I'm not in my Sociology exam. Was from bed to college in 15 minutes and finished the 2 exam papers feeling like I actually was about to die.

Can anyone beat my brilliant Wednesday?

Comments

• Options
    *Thinks*
    I..uhr..
    *thinks some more*
    I'll get my coat :(
  • Options
    Haha, silly!

Nah, I can't. But I did once fail to turn over an exam paper thus missing out on half of the exam.
  • Options
    I have the worst hangover ever!
    Was late for work this morning!
    Had the worst wind up played on me this morning!
    I have a really badly bruised arse!
    I'm only had a couple of hours sleep!
    I'm really tired and also feel like shit!
  • Options
    I did that exam today. :(
  • Options
    I had decided to become a pharmacy dispenser and so I wandered into work to day to tell them the good news only to be told they wont let me do it via them because someone else asked to do it on our department and because she has a bad attitude she was told no. So this means I cant do it either because she'll kick off that she asked yadda yadda yadda. Which means I have to do it thru college. Which isnt to bad but I wanted to moan too. :<
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I have 3 pieces of coursework due at 3pm tommorow - and a night out planned for 6pm. I have my priority's wrong :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    So far, I've had a good day :)

ditto. i've only been awake for 30 minutes though... not that i'm pessimestic or anything, i expect the rest of my day to be dandy also.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    So far, I've had a good day :)

Rubb it in then! :rolleyes:

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I have 3 pieces of coursework due at 3pm tommorow - and a night out planned for 6pm. I have my priority's wrong :(

Sound about right too me. :thumb:
  • Options
    Was caught being a naughty boy at work so i have a disciplinary meeting tomorrow! Bring it on mutha fuckas :hyper:
  • Options
    Well I found out I got the best mark for French Higher Listening. Though it's not the proper thing, just a mock. Still well chuffed though. If I can do that this year, I should do even better for the real thing next year.

School buildings were covered in rude words about the principal. It was done by the Upper Sixth because they left today. Apart from the fact that if they are found innocent the school fees will have to go up to pay for the repairs (20k+ apparently), it was bloody fantastic.

But....erm....no, it was actually a great day. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    Was caught being a naughty boy at work so i have a disciplinary meeting tomorrow! Bring it on mutha fuckas :hyper:

what did you do?
  • Options
    i've had a really shite time too mate. argh
  • Options
    Not to be a killjoy or anything, but surely you should have known weeks if not months in advance that you had an exam today:yeees:
  • Options
    today has been... odd. I didn't get any sleep last night (again...), so I was up stupidly early. I went shopping and spent 2 hours on the internet and it was still only 10am:o

then I had about 4 hours sleep this afternoon so I feel a bit better.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    what did you do?

Was having a bit of a food war in a high risk area.. i was the last one to throw stuff and got caught by a quite high up manager....

its one of them scenarios where your doing something you shouldnt then turn round and theres the boss staring right at you.

They are looking at it quite seriously so they might make a example of me so i might get a verbal or written warning.. im willing to accept a verbal warning but if they say written warning im gonna kick off big style because my record is clean (i`ve never been caught for doing anything else) :p

Yes i know i was in the wrong but i believe in giving people stern warnings before blackening my name on my file.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    Was having a bit of a food war in a high risk area.. i was the last one to throw stuff and got caught by a quite high up manager....

its one of them scenarios where your doing something you shouldnt then turn round and theres the boss staring right at you.

They are looking at it quite seriously so they might make a example of me so i might get a verbal or written warning.. im willing to accept a verbal warning but if they say written warning im gonna kick off big style because my record is clean (i`ve never been caught for doing anything else) :p

Yes i know i was in the wrong but i believe in giving people stern warnings before blackening my name on my file.

well i would of sacked u on the spot if i was your employer

and yes, I am a tree hugger

:lol: you asked for it wayne
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    well i would of sacked u on the spot if i was your employer

and yes, I am a tree hugger

:lol: you asked for it wayne

pull the UDDER one.......cow girl

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWW :p