Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

It's official. So now give it a rest once and for all

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    RiSe & ShIne

wtf are you on about

bog off

Getting rattled again?

Come on ladymuck. If you want to save the last shred of any credibility you might have on these boards, you can tell us where you get your info from.
  • Options
    Debatable....

Tee hee (I just couldn't resist) :lol:
  • Options
    Blagsta
    We saw off mixinmusic, we'll see you off too.

Who's 'we', do you mean you?

hahahahaha
  • Options
    No, not just me. Everyone on this site who basically takes the piss out of his and yours laughable opinions and attempts at debate. You're fighting a losing battle. Give it up.
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    Well that was an unexpected reply.
  • Options
    Well it's always easier to smile and nod when you don't understand...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta

We saw off mixinmusic, we'll see you off

What did I miss :hyper:

Message for Ladymuck
    I stood up for you and your likes the other week, it was me who said keep talking and hopefully people can be educated here. Thank you very much for making me look like a total fooking idiot !!!!
    There is no way on this earth that people here can educate you so why dont you just fook off back to where you came from ?

Your not worth talking to, so what I suggest to everyone in this forum is that we just DO NOT reply to any more of your posts.........lets see who gets sick first. Your not worth our time or effort. Goodnight.
  • Options
    *mwah*

x x

• Options
    BeckyBoo
    There is no way on this earth that people here can educate you so why dont you just fook off back to where you came from ?

I'm not here to be educated by you or anyone else, OK?

What you say of me is equally applicable to every other bore and PC drone that mega-posts

Your loss and possibly mine but I'll reserve judgement on that
  • Options
    The only PC drone I know is the tired hum of the fan on my knackered old computer.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    *mwah*

x x

Edited cos what I wrote might have got taken the wrong way :D
  • Options
    Sounds intriguing... ;)
  • Options
    I'm not here to be educated by you or anyone else, OK?

No, you're clearly here to try to educate us and show us how the fascist racist agenda of your BNP chums is the way forward.

Unfortunately for you it has been a complete failure.

Better double up your efforts or your final report to the chairman is going to look rather bleak.
  • Options
    No, you're clearly here to try to educate us and show us how the fascist racist agenda of your BNP chums is the way forward.

Why don't you cast the mote from your own eye?

look at the tone you employ in this thread, angry , confrontational, you didn't even post a link so ppl could interpret the contents , just a bar chart to illustrate your point, such as it was

then your endless, Bush/Blair/Sharon tirades...zzzzz

and your reflex hostility to la Thatch from a foreigner not even in the UK under her glorious reign

full of it, mon amigo
  • Options
    Thatcher had a "glorious reign"?
  • Options
    ladymuck, can I ask where you get your information from on these issues? I personally read about an issue here first, get the general gist of it then check out the facts on BBCi. Sometimes you post stuff and it sounds like you must be quoting off somewhere but there's never any linkage.

Hate to be a pain but I must learn :p
  • Options

look at the tone you employ in this thread, angry , confrontational, you didn't even post a link so ppl could interpret the contents , just a bar chart to illustrate your point, such as it was

and your reflex hostility to la Thatch from a foreigner not even in the UK under her glorious reign

full of it, mon amigo
    :lol:

Says the one trick pony who has devoted every single last post (or thereabouts) to complain about 'darkies' and other such foreigners.

The tone I employ in this thread is to reflect the fact that we're all (or nearly all) fucking sick and tired of a couple of posters banging on about immigration and asylum seekers on every thread for the last couple of months. The fact is (though naturally people like you would claim the government is lying) that asylum claims are way down and the immigration is far from being "out of control". So either back up your claims for once or shut it.

What a coincidence indeed that we've had this influx of immigration-related topics just as election time approaches... :rolleyes:

As for the link... check it out yourself, I got it from the BBC website front page earlier today. Though I actually did you a favour by not posting the link, since the full story also tells us not only what I've posted but confirmation that government figures have not been massaged.

So as I said, back up your claims or give it a rest.

I thought the BNP was supposed to be a multi-issue party nowadays anyway. Why don't you talk to us about, say, the environment for a change? I hear them BNP boys have gone very environment-conscious of late...
  • Options

full of it, mon amigo

Lost it. :D
  • Options
    So either back up your claims for once or shut it.

I'll shut nothing, you must have, in your relentless pursuit of Bush/Blair/Sharon overlooked the Moxon/Hughes affair which was about precisely what I alluded to, the masking of true asylum figures by other means , but then maybe you're bit of a sucker for the Government line when it suits you

And why would you be in any way praising of a reduction in asylum claims ? Those nasty ol' right-wingers getting their way?

:confused::confused::confused:
    Lost it

Blagsta, you are just so irrelevant
  • Options
    loser.jpg
  • Options
    Do you know that girl, Blagsta:eek:
  • Options
    No. Is it you?
  • Options
    How do you know these "legitimate" asylum seekers come here direct by boat and by plane, most surely cross through Europe to reach us first?

They have an obligation to claim asylum in the first safe countries they reach. Those comming here from Europe are therfore illigitimate in the first place under UN rules!

Do you think the number of asylum claims has been reduced through the addition of the new European countries?
  • Options
    Oh look, another one comes crawling out of the woodwork.
    You on a rota?
  • Options
    Another what? What rota?
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rocksteady
    Another what? What rota?

Dont you be a pratt as well !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    That's what normal human beings tend to think, yes.
  • Options
    I don't understand what the problem is. The local population will always outweigh the immigrant population by about 1000 to 1 at least.
    Take into account that first generation immigrants will meet and marry local girls, a generation down the line you have English people.
    It's the nature of society, people come and people go. The people who come are absorbed into the prevailing society and take and active role in it.