Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Eu

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have a test concerning the EU on wednesday, and was wondering if anyone knew some sites that simply explained the built up of the organisation (commision, court, parliament) and how these interact with each other (.

Call me lazy, but I simply don't have the will right now to re-read chapters, when it can be explained in the matter of a page or two, when this is repitition and not something I need to learn properly for the first time.

Danke!

Comments

• Options
    Um i have plenty of sources. But they are all photocopies and revision guides. Sorry :( Good luck though :)
  • Options
    I am allowed to take all my notes, and books with me. So I guess that if I fail to remember I'll look it up.
    I just don't have the patience to go through it now.
  • Options
    Well I would gladly point you in the direction of EU info, but unless youre prepared to take the time to read I don't see how you expect to gain any understanding of the subject.

If you change your mind and wish to read, PM me and Ill pass on some links to you.
  • Options
    I am prepared to read. Just dont want to waste hours on chapters, where I already know what it says. Just need the repetition.

Just need to re-fresh the basics.
  • Options
  • Options
    Thank you. Will check it out.