Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Msn & Yahoo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone find randomly they get logged out of either/or/both Msn & Yahoo ??

I find i occasionally get booted from msn more so thatn yahoo, but a good few people i chat with find they get booted from both msn & yahoo, and im clueless as to why that may be although its probably for a good few reasons.

Do you ever find this happens to you ??

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    It happens to me on MSN occasionally, because MSN is fucking shite! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    It happens to me on MSN occasionally, because MSN is fucking shite! :)

but of course its microsoft :p
  • Options
    Just the MSN and yahoo servers i suppose. Cant expect everything electrical to work perfectly can you?? lol
  • Options
    If you use more than one client, then head over to Trillian. Unless MSN is down, I find that I tend to stay logged in while using Trillian. It's annoying when other people are logging in and out literally every 30 seconds.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    If you use more than one client, then head over to Trillian. Unless MSN is down, I find that I tend to stay logged in while using Trillian. It's annoying when other people are logging in and out literally every 30 seconds.

i tried using trillian for a while i just didnt like it in the end dont know why, the idea for it is good but the software itself i just couldnt get the feel for