Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

yay !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Right I don't think any1's made a post like this so I'll make one

I've just left school !

Had a leavers assembly in church where a few people cried (not me lol) and its just dawned on me I won't see most of them ever again:(

any1 else left today/recently left/leaving soon?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    gah iv'e got another week to go :|

and tbh i cant wait to finish!
  • Options
    I've avoided most of the people I went to school with like the black death.

That and I threw out all of my books, reports, papers, everything, I have nothing of my life at school apart from my grades.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

That and I threw out all of my books, reports, papers, everything, I have nothing of my life at school apart from my grades.

I'm counting down the days (19) til I can do that. There's a small rainforest's worth of paper taking up an entire cabinet in my room and a fair bit of my shed that I've accumulated over 4 years. But soon it'll be all gone and I can have my room back! :D

I actually quite liked, or at least got on with, a lot of people in my year but I won't wanna see most of them again til Christmas eve when most of them will meet up in a bar.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    There's a small rainforest's worth of paper

Ha ha, when I went around telling people I'd thrown out all of my notes, I told themt o blame me for the killing of the rainforest, as we say here.
    Lovely feeling!
  • Options
    lol ive got so much paper stuff in my room now, ive tried to organise it a few times - but it just builds up again. So ive given up

cant wait to burn the lot

house n all:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I left 2 years ago! I keep in touch with a few people but tbh if I ever see the rest of them again it will be too soon!!!
  • Options
    Leaving on Friday. It's a bit scary, hasn't sunk in yet.
  • Options
    well, i left...3 years ago...but i walked straight back into education! okay, so college is a better (well, i think it is).
  • Options
    grr this isnt student - I'm not a student technically you have to be in college for that - I'm merely a school pupil for the time being:rolleyes: