Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

friendship help.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this may not sound nice but i want to get a rid of a friend. Personally i dont like him he stinks of BO, when we try and tell him or try and give a hint he will just lash out. He speaks to highly of himself. Ive tryed telling him i dont like but he still doesnt take the hint. Noone really likes him and me and a few other mates only stick with him because we feel sorry for him and now really have ha enough of him. He cant take a joke and if you were to mock him he will just hit you, he once even throw a chair at me. Can anyone give me some of advice to get rid of this idiot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe you should try and help him to be a "better" person instead of thinking of yourself, if you are his only mates then you should stick by him because otherwise his life will be very miserable and that would be sad......
    is he one of those annoying clingly people that follow you everywhere?

even so, you shouldn't get rid of him. have a deep and meaningful converstaion with him or something. dont be so selfish.
    stop being friendly to him. stop pretending to be his friend, he`ll get the message soon enough, even if he gets cross, he`ll get over it and itll be worth it in the long run.
    antagonise him, video him hitting you and get him done for assault, he cant follow you around from prison, and im sure he'll find some lovely new 'friends' there!

*expects backlash*