Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

woah we're goin' to ibiza....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
rite then, i'm off to ibiza in about 7 weeks and was wondering if anyone who's been there before could reccommend any cool places to visit while i'm there.

oooh and can someone tell me the name of the beach they go to on kevin and perry, its the one which is in like a cove.

many thanks
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Theres gonna be some good nites lined up from the end of June and beginning of July.

Erick Morilio/Subliminal @ Pacha on 30th June
    Cream/Paul Van Dyk @ Amnesia on 1st July
    Judge Jules/Ferry Corsten on Judgement Sunday @ Eden on 4th July

As for clubs I suggest you try Eden, Space, Pacha, Amnesia and DC10 :D
  • Options
    "Judge Jules/Ferry Corsten on Judgement Sunday @ Eden on 4th July"

Please tell me you arent seriously suggesting that this person goes out of their way to go and see 'the judge'?!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    "Judge Jules/Ferry Corsten on Judgement Sunday @ Eden on 4th July"

Please tell me you arent seriously suggesting that this person goes out of their way to go and see 'the judge'?!!

I was thinking more of Ferry Corsten :chin:
  • Options
    Ibiza is a very beautiful and scenic island if you can be arsed enough to get out of bed.

Apparently.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Ibiza is a very beautiful and scenic island if you can be arsed enough to get out of bed.

Apparently.
    I know someone who went there on a Christian holiday that included evening bible study sessions etc.
  • Options
    the beach kevin and perry go to is called benirras in the north of the island and is probably the best beach on the island,other beaches to check out are cala d hrt which looks out to the mystical island es vedra which is the 3rd most magnetic place on earcth after the poles,also check out bora bora beach whcih has its own free club

clubs to check out are dc10 pacha space el divinios amnesia,check out manumission only once and dont bother with eden and es paradis because they are scum:D
  • Options
    im off to ibiza a week on friday :hyper: cant wait. have been before a couple of yrs ago
    (nitefly- i quite enjoyed eden, but my sister was workin there so i suppose everywere is better wen its free)
    Goin with my mate, my sister, her fella and 10 of there random (male) mates that weve never met b4. should be amusin lol
  • Options
    Manumission, Cream a deff! Judgement Sunday wid Jules.
  • Options
    Erick Morilio/Subliminal @ Pacha on 30th June

on all summer, every wednesday untill the closing party on 29th september.

went last wed (well gutted im not still there :( ) and all i can say is that eric morello is fucking brilliant, probably one of the best nights out of my life.

think the best thing for you to do would be to buy this months mix mag and have a look what takes ur fancy cos all the adverts for the nights are in there. would also recomend judgement sundays @ eden (cheese i know) was really good (didnt compare with subliminal like but what the hell)

If ur into ur hardcore theres a night on at esparadise helterskelter v ??? cant remember not really my scene
    If ya want ur Cheese or very mainstreem flip and fill do eden one night, and (thank god) dave pierce has been booted from his own night at eden but still does a set at slinky on a friday night.

If u havnt been b4 i would recomend going down to mambo/cafedelmar/all those similar places, to watch the sun set. its well good, hundreds of people on the beach and in the bars and as it sets fireworks go off and there are people juggling with fire and doing loads of strange shit. bit cheesey when u get people applauding the sun set but worth a look. (if ur gettin a bit skint u can take ur own beer and sit on the beech)
    pluss a lot of the warm up sets are played down there so if theres 2 nights u want to go to on one night u can always catch the headliners from one night playing at the pre party.

lots of nights have moved clubs or changed nights or just plain dissapered from previous years so if uv been b4 and are plannin on going somewere uv been b4 id check its still on.

Tip if ur on a budget. drink sangrea if ur drinkin b4 u go out its about 1euro30 for a litre and is well nice and gets u merry. or absinthe is really cheep out there aswell.

You will have one of the best times of ur life ibiza is better than ever.

BTW incase u hadnt gathered i enjoyed myself lol. take me with u!!!
  • Options
    God its been a year now since I went and I so wanna go back! Its great isnt it Mel-H.
    We went to Savannah's, coastline and Cafe del mar, its so amazing. The fireworks and laser displays are well worth goin to see.
  • Options
    Sorry, this is totally irelavant, but i have that song in my head now! :banghead: