Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Trips

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Been reading trip reports on some other sites after last sunday's shrooms and was wondering if anyone has any good (or bad :( ) experiences to share.

I've noticed when reading about shroom trips that a lot of people seem to have experienced same weird feelings and thoughts which I thought were unique to me.

Well, if you're as bored as me and can be bothered then please do :)

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Trips
    Originally posted by SandboxMagician
    Been reading trip reports on some other sites after last sunday's shrooms and was wondering if anyone has any good (or bad :( ) experiences to share.

I find I get more paranoid on shrooms than I do on Acid. I've blacked out and fitted before on liberty caps and I'm really not that keen on them. Fly Agrics however are superb and probably probably my favourite trip.

I love my acid too but it makes my head hurt the next day. I cained a pill and 5 acid on saturday and then went on to score a rock and smoke several pipes. I was buzzing like I've never buzzed before and having some seriously fucked up visuals - I was seeing coloured grids everywhere and everyone was wearign glasses. :eek2:

After that I've decide to lay off the drugs (especially the crack) for at least a couple of months. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    lol, probably a good idea.

i find I get a period of between half an hour and an hour on shrooms in which I get anxious and paranoid. I sometimes even forget what I'm on and that makes it worse.

Acid's a bit happier, but is a bad trip a lot worse than on shrooms? It's quite easy to steer a shroom trip in the right direction after the peak.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Trips
    Originally posted by Skive
    I was buzzing like I've never buzzed before and having some seriously fucked up visuals - I was seeing coloured grids everywhere and everyone was wearign glasses. :eek2:

Ha ha I thought that was just something that happened to me :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I get that grid all the time with mushies, like there is a bluey green criss cross pattern over all my vision.

As for bad trips, oh, I've had a shit load.

Errm, I've done five tabs after being awake for 36 hours on speed and pills, that went quite wrong.

I've totally freaked out on Salvia and thought I'd crossed the line.

I've fucked up myself on ket to the point of nearly checking myself into A&E.

And I've done acid to keep myself awake a few times too, thats not wise.
  • Options
    Mushrooms -
    After about 30 mins i usually start pissing myself laughing at anything, sometimes i get confused like things just dont make sense anymore. Visuals for me are usually wavy patterns if i stare at something and if i stand in a brightly lit room and look at myself in the mirror i can get some mad trails of myself.

Downside is BADBOY comedown. I mean full on miserable, depressed mood with extreme paranoia. I dunno if its just me though because i find that mushrooms make me happier than pills so im assuming that the opposite is feeling like complete wank.

Acid - For me
    - distance perception, things that are far sometimes look really close n vice versa
    - Music sounds cooler, more reverb/echo in your ears
    - vision starts going sketchy like my mind is struggling to keep up with visions, imagine a cartoon flick book. This can be mad trippy visuals
    - If i close my eyes i get mad vortex images and nice visual colours
    - Wavy visuals on walls, curtains etc
    - Movement can be robotic like and body can become very supple, this is when i start body popping and robot dancing
    - TRIPS, ive only had 1 bad trip. Its basically when you go from being awake into dream state but because it happens so quick you still think your awake. So when bad things start happening thats your bad trip. Anyway wasnt that major and im glad i had it because afterwards i found it amusing

Downside - Not really many for me, i dont have a comedown off them but i can get slightly paranoid, notmuch though.
  • Options
    I've had a bad experience with that half awake, half asleep lucid dreaming thing before.

A mate of mine and I came back from a club and took a drug called Matrazapean (sp?), this is a sedative anti-depressant. It knocked me out quite well but I ended up thinking I was awake when I wasnt.

I watched TV for seemed like about 30-40mins, then I got bored and wanted to change the channel. I reached out for the channel changer and realised the TV was off. Strange.
  • Options
    I hope to god i can find some acid for the summer, it's just not around my area, acid couldn't be found in it at all, hope the summer is a different story.
  • Options
    Most people I know prefer mushies to cid anyway. The likelyhood is that you'll try it and not rush to do it again.

But then I have mates who love the dirty headfuck that goes with messed up dirty acid.
  • Options
    One night about a year ago, maybe more since I took mushies!!

I can't remember exact amounts now but I took a fair few pills, was snorting and bonging speed, taking anti-depressants, smoking weed then munched 50 mushrooms.

All my 'pill head' friends who spent all night arguing over who was the pussy that would go to sleep, ALL went to sleep!!

I just lay in my room watching everything turn one shade, no bullshit.. I didn't hallucinate and see things but everything was one shade of one colour and it could change at my will, hahahaha, maybe I was dreaming but I don't think so.. too much shit to sleep!! I was also bonging all night and the I got freaked out a few times when the bong looked out of shape lol.. weird
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    was bonging speed

As in smoking it? :confused:

...or do you mean 'bombing' it?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Nah man, we were smokin it :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Can you even do that with amphetamine, I know is is possible, but its normally so impure that you cant.
  • Options
    Dunno to be honest mate, it didn't work that well.. it went a bit funny in the cone..

But I wasn't doing it pure, I was putting it in a big cone piece with a normal mix lol... probably the rest of the shit we took didn't notice anyway!! :p
  • Options
    Coming down off 25gs of shrooms I experienced ego death/character assassination...and I thought my cat was a demon.
    The rest of the trip had been fine though, apart from having to get on a crowded bus towards the beginning of the trip ("Its so greeen!"). Tsk.
  • Options
    That will either be a large dose of MDMA or MDA most likely. Both can be trippy.