Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Summer Growing

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I
    And also there is the issue of hash, do you import it, and from where and how? There really arent many places you could buy it legally.

where do ICI and CIEBER GIGY import opium from for the manufacture and supplyof heroin and other drugs to the nhs? turkey burmah and afghanistan ...legaly. tons of the stuff through bonded wharehouses.
    the treaty should be torn up. i believe enough nations are ready to rewrite one.
    hash could then be legaly traded betwen nations similar to the way opium is and always has been.
    the stumbling block ...the world bank.
    billions of pounds a year would start to flow into third world nations ...their farmers would prosper ...the countries would prosper with all the dollars and euros coming in through big companies ...we can't have the third world doing that though ...it would upset the balance.
    I assumed most diamorhpine was just made in a lab these days, why bother making it from opium? I havent actually got any facts to back that up though. I'll have a look into it.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I assumed most diamorhpine was just made in a lab these days, why bother making it from opium? I havent actually got any facts to back that up though. I'll have a look into it.
    many synthetic opiates exist now but morphine i think you will find still has to be manufactured from the poppy. as does codiene and a host of other painkilling drugs.
    around the early 80's i befreinded a guy who's father had a chemical import/export bizz. mostly disenfectants and solvents. i was gobsmaked to learn he had just aquired and sold on ...a half ton of opium!
    all legit of course and he never ever actualy got to see or handle the stuff ...unfortunately for me.
    it travelled from turkey to a bonded wharehouse in germany, along with all the paperwork and purity analasys and was then sold on to a legit pharmacuticals firm in the uk.
    the movement of legal opium around the world is still huge.
    Sorry to drag this back up - what was that site which had a lot of seeds for sale etc?

My mind has gone totally blank :(
    dude just google it!

I got some "soverners" (sp) the other day, i cant post the site cos it will get removed. Plenty of sites out there though.

Bopz
    I don't want to google it.

I wanted the specific site someone told me about before, but I can't find it - ever again.

:(