Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    hah, chance would be a fine thing! i'm working monday but it's time and a half. (this is where some bugger comes up saying they get double time or something. :mad: ).

i'm only here 'cause there's naff all to do.

Well least you'll get extra money as I'll be getting extra sleep then on tuesday I have to go get an injection then go back to bed and probably will be getting paid a full day for it - hehe
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I got paid, went to the pub, came home. I shall shortly be sleeping as I am working tommorow.
  • Options
    well, i'm doing 4 hours and i'll be getting paid for 6. not bad i suppose but still.
  • Options
    tonight, is the greatest night even known can't wait from tomorrow, tomorrows much too long.........
  • Options
    Just been watching t' telly and realising I'm falling for one of my friends :-/ Bah. Shall go to bed after Bo Selecta most prob, I am at work 10-2 tomorrow.
  • Options
    Went out, didn't drink much as I still feel fragile after last night. Wish I had done as I gatecrashed a party on the way back to find a girl I've fancied for months and haven't seen since before Easter.... I found her and she was pleased to see me until she met a bloke who was interested in Blink182... last I saw of them was walking hand-in-hand back to his :( Quite how she could be so blatent in front of me knowing my feelings for her I don't know, but god I'm hurting...

Apart from that it was a good night. But that's the last time I ever blag my way into something I shouldn't be at - God is obviuosly punishing me...
  • Options
    Very out of it here...great night, some little fellas helped me along the way :crazyeyes:
  • Options
    Drank and still drinking some. Tis only 2:42 a.m., my time, so will probably be drinking until at least 4 a.m. my time or until I pass out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    Drank and still drinking some. Tis only 2:42 a.m., my time, so will probably be drinking until at least 4 a.m. my time or until I pass out.
    on your own?? :eek2: