Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

people changing there minds

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why do people say they love you and then they change their mind and say i don't know???

i'm sorry i'm not being sexist, but guys are bloody annoying. other girls i can work out what their agenda is and either work with them or dump them on the spot and discontinue the friendship, but guys, bloody hell, it's too damn hard.

ARGH

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Girls do exactly the same thing, i learned that form experience.

*Waiting for guys to agree and girls to shoot me*

:D
    I hate 'em sometimes, but I sure as hell can't live without them.

The opposite sex wasn't made to be the exact same as us. That would be kind of annoying and boring.
    Can't say I'm the ideal person to complain coz I did tell someone I loved them when I didn't... only coz he caught me off guard and I didn't want to hurt his feelings - Yes, I was a Coward and did make matters worse - But we learn from our mistakes.

Some people can be absolute pricks and tell you they love you cause they just want a piece of ass then the rest are just cowards, like meself and tell that person they love them when they don't cause they know the other person wants to hear that.

Well... no ones perfect ~
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I hate 'em sometimes, but I sure as hell can't live without them.

The opposite sex wasn't made to be the exact same as us. That would be kind of annoying and boring.

:yes: indeedy.