Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Subliminal stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Check this out. Turn the volume up loud so you can hear the last bit about the Lord's prayer.

The Link

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    DON'T READ BEFORE SEEING THE SITE ABOVE, EXCEPT IF YOU DON'T INTEND TO SEE IT.

I love those sites that make you jump. I've seen tons of those pages (wish I'd kept the URLs) but this one is by far the best. Except the pictures at the end (too freaky) but luckily you aren't given time to observe them.

BTW, the first two things (with the commercials), are they real avertisements?
  • Options
    I believe the first two are actual commercials but I couldn't the message in the first one.
  • Options
    hehehe :) i like :D now email around the planet, cheers ninja :) hows the little one btw?
  • Options
    *screams* omfg! that's so getting sent to my sister in return for the ghost ones she's sent me in the past, that's terrifying!!

edited to add: does the song really do that when played backwards?
  • Options
    If thats the same thing that i tried to get out of a few months ago then a load of scary things popped up that made me jump and scream i not clicking that link. :(
  • Options
    What is the message in the first ad then? I really can see what it is! :confused:
  • Options
    THAT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! :eek:

Bopz