Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hallucinogen binges...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My friend is going to have his house all to himself for about 3 days and I was wondering if it would be safe to take an assortment of hallucinogens at his house. We're not really sure what we're going to do yet but we're going to look for LSD, mescaline, and mushrooms. Is it safe to take one hallucinogen on one day, then a different one on the next day, etc. I know I sound stupid asking this, but I want to be responsible and free from harm. Thanks in advance.

PS: What are the street prices for mescaline? I'll probably end up buying some San Pedro cuttings, but I was wondering what the prices should be.

Comments

• Options
    Given your in the US I would have NO idea what the street price for mesc is over there.

I know the last time I came accross it was about 3 years ago in liquid form and it was about £10 a dose.

You may well find there is cross tolerance between the drugs, the second one you try may well not work that well.

And most importantly if you are going to have a strong trip then probably the next day you wont really fancy another one. It takes its toll on the brain and you need a little while to organise your thoughts.
  • Options
    Yeah it's safe but...

Well...say you take mushrooms on day 1 , day 2 youll have to take two, maybe even 3 times the dose you took the day before to trip...And pretty much all the common hallucinogens (lsd, shrooms, mesc) have cross tolerance between them so get out the $$$ , if you want to ¨binge¨ ...