Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

summer time and the livin' is eeeasy.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the pop companies are ready ...the ice cream companies are ready ...the brewers are ready ...i'll bet the cannabis industry is ready to flood the hot streets with ever more variety at stable prices.
any bets that ...despite weed being illegal ...the dope companies will not let us down this summer?
it's going to be a scorcher!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Of course we won't be let down, cannabis is always going to be there and always going to be toked.
    I cant wait till the summer! Blazing it out in the park in the late summer evening watching the sun go down over the tree tops.
    Originally posted by Zella
    I cant wait till the summer! Blazing it out in the park in the late summer evening watching the sun go down over the tree tops.

Love that, today when i woke up the morning/afternoon was lovely, really nice and warm, i went out and get stoned. class.
    Its been summerlike weather here on and off since just before easter. Yesterday was blazing sunshine, brilliant bank holiday weather, and... i was bloody working, 28 hrs of over time over the 3 days, 10 on sat 12 on sun and 6 yesterday, am i miffed? you bet! Im moving house aswell next weekend, so i think it will be a while before i get to sit down on the beach, waves splashing my feet, cold beer in my hand... ahh, can't wait
    Argh this is depressing. I can't make use of my garden for summer toking due to the drugs policeman living next door and the two cute little drugs dogs living in his garden :mad:
    Originally posted by SandboxMagician
    Argh this is depressing. I can't make use of my garden for summer toking due to the drugs policeman living next door and the two cute little drugs dogs living in his garden :mad:

Not being cocky but i say fuck him (not literally) :p what you do on your own property has fuck all to do with him or anyone for that matter, besides surely he wouldnt be that bothered its only a job he does at the end of the day when his off duty his off duty.
    Yeah. I was discreet when we first moved in, but I think he must know by now. I'm mates with his son and he's told me stories of what they get up to with the confiscated substances.
    Originally posted by SandboxMagician
    Yeah. I was discreet when we first moved in, but I think he must know by now. I'm mates with his son and he's told me stories of what they get up to with the confiscated substances.

Yeah one thing most people avoid doing is upsetting the neighbours so i dont think his gonna rock the boat.
    policemen are people too:D
    Unless you are causing a public problem the law is somewhat unable to do anything about you smoking personal amounts in your garden now.

However, all the policeman has to do was say that he thought you had more than personal amounts, or maybe there was a kid around, or maybe he just didnt like your face, or maybe he thought you were involved in other illegal acts...or anything really.

If a policeman wants to push it the law really hasnt changed AT ALL.