Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

feeties

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my heal bottoms are really sore and i dont know why....anyone have any ideas what i can do to stop them hurting...im out on sat night too....!!

Sarah xx

thanx in advance.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you tried a footspa thingy? Might help heal your heels. (See what I did there!) If you don't have one my mum swears by a basin of warm water.
    Originally posted by Infinite
    Have you tried a footspa thingy? Might help heal your heels. (See what I did there!) If you don't have one my mum swears by a basin of warm water.

sound. also there's lots of creams and lotions for feet that soothe them after a long time being stood up. I think you can get like pad things at boots too to relieve them a bit.
    With each step, we put pressure on our feet that's up to three times our weight. :eek: :yes:

-Massage petroleum jelly all over your feet, concentrating on rough parts. Wear gym socks to bed. when you wake up, your feet will be incredibly soft.

-Apply lotion to feet and ankles with long, even strokes. Grab one foot in your hands and use thumbs to apply gentle pressure to the tops of toes, the top of the foot and ankl.e work yours thumbs in a circular motion, first clockwise, the counterclockwise. Knead the heel and ball of your fooot more aggresively. then repeat it to your other foot.

- Roll a golf ball under the ball of your foot for two minutes. It works good for heel pain.

-Roll your foot over a cold one-liter soda bottle.