Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

i'm in fashion!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
PMSL!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As are mullets. Need I say more?

:p
    Originally posted by Infinite

girls in mullets is not nice :( why dear god why?
    Re: i'm in fashion!

You're in fashion?

Gatecrashing fashion shows again? :D
    Re: Re: i'm in fashion!
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    You're in fashion?

Gatecrashing fashion shows again? :D
    i was magicaly transformed into a fashion guru by the mods ...the nearest understanding i ever had of fasion meant not shaving regular.
    NOW? ...i'm on the fashion pages of the site.org ...the mods have obviously spotted my design talents ...which i never knew i had till the great mods made it shine.
    NEXT? ...i'm going to redesign the string vest ...

oh thank god the mullet craze hasn't come this far yet (except for your stylish white trash). i am saved.
    Originally posted by my_name
    oh thank god the mullet craze hasn't come this far yet (except for your stylish white trash). i am saved.

White trash have always worn mullets. Thats how they attract a mate. Combining a mullet with a muscle shirt is the ultimate in trailer park manliness. A mullet turns any poor white boy into a sexual tyrannosaurus.
    White trash have always worn mullets. Thats how they attract a mate. Combining a mullet with a muscle shirt is the ultimate in trailer park manliness. A mullet turns any poor white boy into a sexual tyrannosaurus.

haha :D now that made me laugh, that could not have been said more acuratly. but you can't forget that the look of a womans mullet and how saggy her boobs are under the tube top measures their sexyness.
    but you can't forget that the look of a womans mullet and how saggy her boobs are under the tube top measures their sexyness.
    you just put me off my cocoa.
    more red wine then.
    haha :D now that made me laugh, that could not have been said more acuratly. but you can't forget that the look of a womans mullet and how saggy her boobs are under the tube top measures their sexyness.

Don't forget the skin tight leopard print leggings and Molly Hatcher t-shirts. Nothing screams sex more than a woman who knows how to dress. Bucket of fried chicken optional. Perm mandatory.
    Don't forget the skin tight leopard print leggings and Molly Hatcher t-shirts. Nothing screams sex more than a woman who knows how to dress. Bucket of fried chicken optional. Perm mandatory.
    leopardskin pill box hat ...wheres bob when you need him?